Originally Posted by sloone
as i stated previously on this thread.unless you have had clinical depression you cannot understand it.it cannot be described as to the feelings associated with it.mine started over 40 years ago.i suffered with a internal strain and mental anguish people can not even begin to try to comprehend.meds saved my life period.talking to a psychiatrist after suffering terribly for almost 2 years got me diagnosed thru testing.it is horrible on your family and friends and when i was diagnosed it was in 1985 it was not nearly as understood as it is today.the mind is so complex and as people know if you cant touch it or see it so hard to be understood.all i can say is i would of preferred to had a finger or toe broken daily and continuously every day over and over than have suffered with this horrible mental torture.again im assuming robert felt no real relief from any meds he i hope tried.this is so sad and if i wasnt living in missouri now and concerned with this covid-19 issue i would of flown east for his service.no one should ever think of this as cowardise..it is not at all.i pray he is at peace.god bless

Thanks for sharing.

Hope that helps someone.

DF