Originally Posted by Overkill45
Well thats super you 2. Maybe you can start your own topic about "anti inline" crap. The OP however asked about modern MLs. Oddly your "opinions" did not seem to even remotely apply to his topic.

Knights are great rifles and capable of several ignition configurations. Im not a fan of the FPJ but they are quite resistant to bad weather.

He asked about inlines/modern guns due to concerns about living on the wet side of the mountains, no? Implies he thinks old school BP guns are vulnerable to rain. That isn't the fact of the matter. Just sayin'. I didn't post here to start a riot, we already got enough of that going on here in America.

I live here in Floriduh, the Rainshine state. Hunting with conventional BP guns in our weather is no big deal. Doesn't matter if they are caplock or flinters. Simply to grab a piece of soft leather, tie it to the wrist/barrel on the bottom side and flip it over the top. Don't point your muzzle to the heavens and carry on. Flip the leather off and kill something when it suits.

FWIW, I've not used BH209 and won't comment on it, but 777 and Pyrodex left uncleaned will trash a barrel right quick after firing if the air is wet/humid and it's not cleaned properly. One of my lazy friends found that out the hard way. Real BP is easy to clean contrary to popular myth and with all that said, I merely wanted to offer and alternative. Yeah, I know, BP guns aren't accurate and are old school junk.
50 yards offhand:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hope that helps get the knot out of your shorts.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain