Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’m done here but.....

Originally Posted by deflave
You said you've fallen in love with students.

You get a kid whose been homeless the last two years of high school, kind, hardworking, brilliant, you help them get scholarships etc.. and get into college. Ain’t unnatural to hold that kid in high esteem, all the way through their Senior year as they mature into an adult.

Knowing how awesome they are does not conflate to desiring a sexual relationship.

You said you could have fugked them but chose not to.

High school kids live in a small pond, consequently lacking perspective they are susceptible to thinking the benevolent adults in their life walk on water. Heck, maybe you do walk on water but the kid still lacks perspective.

After they graduate they are legal adults who can make their own decisions, not unnaturally some may seek out your company as an adult themselves. You are a person they like and admire and in these cases are physically attracted to.

You like and admire them, any guy would be physically attracted. No laws stand in the way. If you don’t think an attractive eighteen or nineteen year old woman can make a powerful impression you’re prob’ly an Embassy eunuch.

Under any other circumstance a romantic relationship would probably form. But it ain’t “any other circumstance”. What stands in the way is ethics, yours. And the knowledge that what should happen is that kid needs to get on with her life.

They move on and continue to think you rock for the rest of their life.

That’s the way it works.

You need to retire.

Yesterday.

And several on here need to learn not to judge others by their own lack of morals and their own inability to resist temptation.

There is nothing immoral or illegal in recognizing the potential for temptation. The problem lies in those who are too weak to resist. Nor is there a thing wrong with adults discussing said potential.

Next thing you stupid basturds will be all aswoon if I say I love my 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old G-daughters and their friends.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.