Home

fugged up purty good.....

he'll prob meet Bubba at the new Utah State prison........

https://etvnews.com/former-emery-high-teacher-in-custody-for-sexual-assault-case/
Naw, he was just giving her much needed experience. Perfectly OK afa some here are concerned.
He may even be safer in state prison depending on how that girls father is handling this.

still waiting for more details.......
Whats the big deal??

Its super neat when female teachers get laid by male children.......whats the difference??
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats the big deal??

Its super neat when female teachers get laid by male children.......whats the difference??

And it’s scientifically proven that girls mature faster than boys, so what’s the big deal?

ask the Judge...........
They should be raisin kids and cooking dinner at 14 anyway.
Someone’s always trying to cockblock
He in heap big trouble. He going away for a while. His time in prison will not be pleasant.
It’s alright, he identifies as a 17 YO female.
Some of the girls are hot, some of the girls are willing, some of the girls are 17, 18, 19.

But.... it’s a trust you should never break, it’s not your role. And it ain’t always sex, sometimes you fall in love with some of these girls. How could you not? Some of them are so friggin’ awesome.

But not everything you may want is yours to take. I know of three teacher/student marriages and one Admin/student marriage where things started when the girl was in high school, some even lasted, but overall I always figured a kid was better off not screwing a teacher and I acted accordingly.

Most girls who develop a hard-on for/fall in love with a teacher have no father figure at home worthy of the name.
Whats the big deal??

Yeah. Sixteen year old boys are just like sixteen year old girls. Right?
Originally Posted by mathman
Whats the big deal??

Yeah. Sixteen year old boys are just like sixteen year old girls. Right?

That's kinda gross soundin, like when the queer teachers were pushing the sex Ed curriculum, for boys to try gay sex, just in case they might like it...
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Some of the girls are hot, some of the girls are willing, some of the girls are 17, 18, 19.

But.... it’s a trust you should never break, it’s not your role. And it ain’t always sex, sometimes you fall in love with some of these girls. How could you not? Some of them are so friggin’ awesome.

But not everything you may want is yours to take. I know of three teacher/student marriages and one Admin/student marriage where things started when the girl was in high school, some even lasted, but overall I always figured a kid was better off not screwing a teacher and I acted accordingly.

Most girls who develop a hard-on for/fall in love with a teacher have no father figure at home worthy of the name.

You ever figure your school might read this chit?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Dude..

He says this schit without even flinching.

Wow you have a way of making some of the creepiest posts on this site.
When I was in high school in the mid to late 60's we had a HOT 20 something English teacher that had a fondness for the guys on the football team...most got a little stinky on their hangy down and a smile on their face that has lasted these many years.
As far as I know, none felt like they'd been abused. Those I've stayed in contact with still talk about her being a great ride and how lucky they felt at the time.
She got caught in the act at school during lunch break and was asked to resign. No police, no charges.
How times have changed.

Didn’t figure I wrote anything controversial.

These potential situations can arise any time adults work closely over an extended period of time with older teens.
This why laws are written and safeguards put in place.

I’d alway tell a girl with a crush on me I only ever got involved with girls who had college degrees so they should go get one and get back to me later if they wanted.

One actually did grin. But I was married and never broke my vows. Woulda been awkward anyway.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dude..

He says this schit without even flinching.

Messed UP! JFC
Occupational hazard; in any school with over 100 teachers most years at least one is gonna be quietly asked to resign, usually a guy, usually in their twenties. Most often for improper communications, most are consensual with serious intent on the part of both parties.

I imagine a similar ratio would apply to church youth groups etc..
Occupational hazard; in any school with over 100 teachers most years at least one is gonna be quietly asked to resign, usually a guy, usually in their twenties. Most often for improper communications, most are consensual with serious intent on the part of both parties.

I get what you're saying but what are you like 89?

Teachers have no business forming relationships with students other than those that are strictly professional. Your comments reflect some double standard justification of possible inappropriate relationships.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Teachers have no business forming relationships with students other than those that are strictly professional. Your comments reflect some double standard justification of possible inappropriate relationships.

Understatement.
If I found out a teacher was texting my daughters inappropriately, there would be hell to pay.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

My comments reflected human nature, if I had ever had transcended professionalism I woulda been axed long ago.

You should also note my support for the laws against this sort of thing.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
If I found out a teacher was texting my daughters inappropriately, there would be hell to pay.

Almost all the girls susceptible to these sort of things have no father figure at home.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Almost all the girls susceptible to these sort of things have no father figure at home.

They also all have creepy ass Peace Corps veterans that couldn't get laid in a morgue openly admitting that they fall in love with them because they're so awesome.

Kind of a two pronged issue, as it were.
Originally Posted by deflave

LMAO

Courtship, engagement and marriage of youthful women has occurred since the beginning of time. Cavemen, King, Queens and the gentry and sub-gentry class between.

Look up the founding fathers of America and examine their ages. Then pursue the age of their wives and when they were married. Many of you will be shocked at the information you discovered.

John Adams for example, began dating Abigail when she was 17. Personally, I consider John Adams the greatest president this nation has ever had. Trump may surpass him if Trump is able to actually accomplish more of what he says.

Fast forward to 2020, such relationships are morally and legally forbidden at this time. This teacher is going to fry like an egg in hot oil.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Courtship, engagement and marriage of youthful women has occurred since the beginning of time. Cavemen, King, Queens and the gentry and sub-gentry class between.

Look up the founding fathers of America and examine their ages. Then pursue the age of their wives and when they were married. Many of you will be shocked at the information you discovered.

John Adams for example, began dating Abigail when she was 17. Personally, I consider John Adams the greatest president this nation has ever had. Trump may surpass him if Trump is able to actually accomplish more of what he says.

Fast forward to 2020, such relationships are morally and legally forbidden at this time. This teacher is going to fry like an egg in hot oil.

18+ poontang is so abundant. This teacher deserve prison mostly because he's such a damn fool.

Looking back at a 30+ year teaching career, speaking from experience, I used to be young.

There are around 2,500 former students of mine in this area. Of these, five former students stand out in memory where, yes I thought they were awesome and they were willing to pursue a relationship after graduation if I had so desired.

One became a standout teacher and is now pursuing a PhD in a Science, I have since taught two of her kids. One is an MD at a local ER and comes back to give inspirational talks to the students. One I saw a few years later on billboards around town wearing scrubs and advertising an RN program at a local hospital 🙂. Dunno what became of the other two.

But in every case I am very glad that nothing happened back then, even after graduation when it would have been legal. I would rather observe their success and be held in their high esteem.
I appreciate that you tell it like it is.
I used to drive up to Ely Minnesota to go on wilderness campouts. There are all kinds of lakes and rivers there adjacent to Ely. You hook up with an outfitter, and rent a canoe and packs and paddles, and go out in the wilderness for a week or two.
There are probably 20 outfitters there in Ely.

One year, I went up there from Georgia with my girlfriend, working with a new outfitter I had not met before. This guy was about 50 years old and had a really young wife, turned out she was 18, and she had a baby about 1 year old.
I got to talking to the two Love Birds, and he told me that he used to be a band instructor at a high school in Nebraska. He would bring fifteen or twenty of his students up to Ely every year for a one week campout during the summer. And he said that his new wife had been one of his students and they met when she was in tenth grade. While he was telling me this, the young gal was smiling and laughing while she took care of the baby.

Good God! You do the math, at the oldest she was 17 and he was 48 when he started banging her, and it could have started when she was just 15. And he was her high school teacher!
Looked to me like they had gotten out of Nebraska one step ahead of the Law, and decided to move 800 miles away and give up the education racket and become a canoe outfitter.
High Fives in the locker room!

Male teachers banging your female children is just as awesome as female teachers banging your male children.

Borat level awesome.
They also all have creepy ass Peace Corps veterans that couldn't get laid in a morgue openly admitting that they fall in love with them because they're so awesome.

Not hardly any Peace Corps veterans out there, and getting laid was never an issue up for me until maybe six years ago. Now I’m old and divorced it’s sorta like a been there, done that issue.

Ain’t Cops and Military personnel notorious for getting involved in inappropriate relationships with coworkers? Ain’t saying it’s the same thing but when you’re talking past the age of consent it’s up the same street.

Looking back at a 30+ year teaching career, speaking from experience, I used to be young.

There are around 2,500 former students of mine in this area. Of these, five former students stand out in memory where, yes I thought they were awesome and they were willing to pursue a relationship after graduation if I had so desired.

One became a standout teacher and is now pursuing a PhD in a Science, I have since taught two of her kids. One is an MD at a local ER and comes back to give inspirational talks to the students. One I saw a few years later on billboards around town wearing scrubs and advertising an RN program at a local hospital 🙂. Dunno what became of the other two.

But in every case I am very glad that nothing happened back then, even after graduation when it would have been legal. I would rather observe their success and be held in their high esteem.

Thank you for sharing that you wanted to fugk some of your students.

I feel so enlightened.

Ain’t Cops and Military personnel notorious for getting involved in inappropriate relationships with coworkers? Ain’t saying it’s the same thing but when you’re talking past the age of consent it’s up the same street.

I don't recall any police or military personnel that I've known falling in love with a prisoner, detainee, or enemy combatant.

But if one of them admits it to me, you'll be the first to know.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I used to drive up to Ely Minnesota to go on wilderness campouts. There are all kinds of lakes and rivers there adjacent to Ely. You hook up with an outfitter, and rent a canoe and packs and paddles, and go out in the wilderness for a week or two.
There are probably 20 outfitters there in Ely.

One year, I went up there from Georgia with my girlfriend, working with a new outfitter I had not met before. This guy was about 50 years old and had a really young wife, turned out she was 18, and she had a baby about 1 year old.
I got to talking to the two Love Birds, and he told me that he used to be a band instructor at a high school in Nebraska. He would bring fifteen or twenty of his students up to Ely every year for a one week campout during the summer. And he said that his new wife had been one of his students and they met when she was in tenth grade. While he was telling me this, the young gal was smiling and laughing while she took care of the baby.

Good God! You do the math, at the oldest she was 17 and he was 48 when he started banging her, and it could have started when she was just 15. And he was her high school teacher!
Looked to me like they had gotten out of Nebraska one step ahead of the Law, and decided to move 800 miles away and give up the education racket and become a canoe outfitter.

Thank God they weren't cousins.

That story was almost creepy.

I feel so enlightened.

If I had wanted to I could have, legally. Weren’t my role then, still isn’t, very glad I didn’t.
High Fives in the locker room!

Male teachers banging your female children is just as awesome as female teachers banging your male children.

Borat level awesome.

Kind of adds a whole new meaning to the "We are Penn State" now doesn't it ?

Of course butt f~cking young men is far more socially acceptable in these modern times !

I feel so enlightened.

If I had wanted to I could have, legally. Weren’t my role then, still isn’t, very glad I didn’t.

You don't seem to have any friends here so I'm going to step up and lend a helping hand.

STOP. POSTING.
They let a lot of schit 'slide' up in Ely.

Great town and wilderness area.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I know of two marriages that fit that description; older teacher/younger student. All legalisms aside, there’s a fundamental selfishness in co-opting the life of a young person.

Now I woulda told that kid way back before anything started ”go get a college degree and get back to me”.

Once a kid is out of high school they generally forget high school so quick it’ll make your head spin, as it should be.

Those that go to college? Once they see what’s out there available, any high school crushes become ancient history, again as it should be.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Shot my biggest buck ever up there in 1992. Friend of mine used to have an outfitting gig up there called Ponderosa Outfitters.
Originally Posted by kingston
I appreciate that you tell it like it is.

Trying to, shoulda considered the audience.

Folks seem to confuse recognizing how awesome a particular young woman is and how fortunate the guy who gets to marry them will be is the same as wanting to screw them.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Shot my biggest buck ever up there in 1992. Friend of mine used to have an outfitting gig up there called Ponderosa Outfitters.

Cool. I never hunted up there but fished out of Ely more times than I can count. Need to get back there.

I don't recall any police or military personnel that I've known falling in love with a prisoner, detainee, or enemy combatant.

But if one of them admits it to me, you'll be the first to know.

It is my understanding that if the Marines had any Eunuchs available, those would be the guys they would assign to Embassy duty in Russia and Eastern Europe.

It is my understanding that if the Marines had any Eunuchs available, those would be the guys they would assign to Embassy duty in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Your understanding of the Marines on Embassy Duty is on par with your understanding of everything else.

Your understanding of the Marines on Embassy Duty is on par with your understanding of everything else.

We used to drink with them in Ghana at the American Center when we was in town, they would hit on the Peace Corps girls grin

We used to drink with them in Ghana at the American Center when we was in town, they would hit on the Peace Corps girls grin

How'd their dicks taste?

How'd their dicks taste?

No idea. Never have engaged in a homosexual act. You mention them constantly.

Sorry.

You can go back to talking about the kids you wanted to fugk.

Sorry.

You can go back to talking about the kids you wanted to fugk.

Your words, not mine.

Your words, not mine.

Read your posts aloud to somebody that has kids in your school.

Let us know how that works out for ya.
I’d stand by everything I wrote.

LOL
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Cool. I never hunted up there but fished out of Ely more times than I can count. Need to get back there.

After WWI my Pop delivered mail to the logging camps within a 100 mile radius of Ely by canoe. In the 60's and early 70's he'd take my brother and I camping for a couple of weeks in July to parts unknown by canoe. Sometimes we'd portage for over a day, how we ever made it back to the Ranger station is beyond me. We'd live off the land and usually not see another person. Sure wish I'd of paid better attention to what he said and did.
When I was in high school, this was back in 1955, I had an English teacher who was the epitome of daddy cool. Tall, good looking fellow that literally had all the girls drooling. Treated the boys in class like schit but doted on the girls. He was also the fencing coach for the girls team. One day while in the middle of class, San Francisco's finest came and took him away in handcuffs. Seems he was porking one of the young ladies in his fencing class and her parents found out. Never did hear the final outcome but back then California was very tough on statutory rape. Long prison terms were the rule, not the exception. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, (Insert sarcasm emoji)
Paul B.,

LOL

I'm sitting here right now watching an osprey eat a fish.

The irony of all things is right front of your nose... so very often.
There are no secrets in high school, kids talk about everything. I suppose there must be a few exceptions on account of guys like that Minnesota Coach.

IME only the egregious cases make the news, seems like relationships involving Seniors and young teachers are most often quietly nipped in the bud, bad enough everybody knows, the family don’t want the publicity, the teacher quietly resigns.

I know of one guy paying child support almost twenty years after the fact, she was already graduated when the pregnancy became apparent, the family chose not to pursue legal action.

Edited in to add.... Civil action taken by the family of the student after the fact in those situations where a teacher quietly resigns without criminal charges is a whole ‘nother issue and one that I know nothing about. High school kid gossip is in real time and once the teacher involved is gone it’s mostly over.

Uninvolved teachers are generally informed of these things by the kids. Details of lawsuits etc would be outside of the high school kid aegis.
This all falls within my personal W/C/S theory of women. I think every single red-blooded man out there goes through the same analysis.

W/C/S - Would I? Could I? Should I?

Would I? - every single man who looks at a sexually mature female does an unconscious evaluation of her - Am I sexually attracted to that woman? If no, move on. If yes, you go to:

Could I? - is the woman showing any interest in me? If no, move on. If yes, you go to:

Should I? - This is where every other factor comes into play. Is she under 18? Am I currently in a relationship? Will I have to fight her current lover? Any number of yes or no questions that play out.

I don't care how old you are, if you don't look at a beautiful woman and not at least complete step one of this sequence, you're gay.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
This all falls within my personal W/C/S theory of women. I think every single red-blooded man out there goes through the same analysis.

W/C/S - Would I? Could I? Should I?

Would I? - every single man who looks at a sexually mature female does an unconscious evaluation of her - Am I sexually attracted to that woman? If no, move on. If yes, you go to:

Could I? - is the woman showing any interest in me? If no, move on. If yes, you go to:

Should I? - This is where every other factor comes into play. Is she under 18? Am I currently in a relationship? Will I have to fight her current lover? Any number of yes or no questions that play out.

I don't care how old you are, if you don't look at a beautiful woman and not at least complete step one of this sequence, you're gay.

Welp, I’m not gay!

The examples that you give,,,how long did folks live, on average, back in those times?

Seems like an unprofessional/fantasy relationship developed for this subject to be discussed between yourself and a student. You either took the situation too far or allowed it to go too far.
https://torontosun.com/news/world/f...eged-relationship-with-female-student-17

How does this one work? Thumbs up or thumbs down?
Look up the founding fathers of America and examine their ages

Yes. Was loaned a book recently consisting solely of interviews of Oregon pioneer ladies that arrived via wagon train or sea in the late 1800's. Most were married around 13 to 15, with very little actual courting. A guy just asked pop for permission most of the time. Ladies making it to 18-19 were considered old maids and suspect. Husband were usually in their mid to late 20's.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The examples that you give,,,how long did folks live, on average, back in those times?

Great point...

We have Coronavirus 19

They had Coronavirus 1776

CV-1776 was a bad mofo I heard.
Originally Posted by MOGC
Seems like an unprofessional/fantasy relationship developed for this subject to be discussed between yourself and a student. You either took the situation too far or allowed it to go too far.

Do you mean could I sleaze onto a kid, even a Senior, while they were a student? Every kid in the room would have known.

I live in the neighborhood, so did they, these were encounters after graduation. Not long after graduation tho, all in the first year, like I said, they quickly move on.
There are no secrets in high school, kids talk about everything. I suppose there must be a few exceptions on account of guys like that Minnesota Coach.

IME only the egregious cases make the news, seems like relationships involving Seniors and young teachers are most often quietly nipped in the bud, bad enough everybody knows, the family don’t want the publicity, the teacher quietly resigns.

I know of one guy paying child support almost twenty years after the fact, she was already graduated when the pregnancy became apparent, the family chose not to pursue legal action.

Edited in to add.... Civil action taken by the family of the student after the fact in those situations where a teacher quietly resigns without criminal charges is a whole ‘nother issue and one that I know nothing about. High school kid gossip is in real time and once the teacher involved is gone it’s mostly over.

Uninvolved teachers are generally informed of these things by the kids. Details of lawsuits etc would be outside of the high school kid aegis.

I'm being serious here, dude.

You really need to STFU. Seriously.

Your "keepin it real" is not going to mean schit to an investigator.
Originally Posted by 1minute

Yes. Was loaned a book recently consisting solely of interviews of Oregon pioneer ladies that arrived via wagon train or sea in the late 1800's. Most were married around 13 to 15, with very little actual courting. A guy just asked pop for permission most of the time. Ladies making it to 18-19 were considered old maids and suspect. Husband were usually in their mid to late 20's.

Are there any differences societal or otherwise between then and now? As in roles, expectations, etc.

Reaching back a couple hundred years to justify creepy self admitted predatory and pedophiliac tendency leaning teachers is a biiiiiiit of a stretch.

Great point...

We have Coronavirus 19

They had Coronavirus 1776

CV-1776 was a bad mofo I heard.

Uhhh,,yeah.

I feel so enlightened.

This is indicative a person that knowingly pushed the envelope with a student.

You are one weird mother fugker.

I feel so enlightened.

I don't know why but this made me laugh my ass off.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Are there any differences societal or otherwise between then and now? As in roles, expectations, etc.

Reaching back a couple hundred years to justify creepy self admitted predatory and pedophiliac tendency leaning teachers is a biiiiiiit of a stretch.

You are manipulating my words... not sure about others.

Underage sexual pursuits are wrong... I believe 99.99% of the population would concur.

Bill Clinton and Epstein types have always been the 0.01% freak exceptions.

Underage sexual pursuits are wrong... I believe 99.99% of the population would concur.

You are again back to comparing then to the present. Life as it was in those times versus life now.

You are again back to comparing then to the present. Life as it was in those times versus life now.

I'm not comparing anything you blithering idiot.

Yes, you are and repeatedly.

Kind fellow.

Kind fellow.

I compared nothing.

I stated a series of facts...

You are so far down the rabbit hole you created in your mind you can no longer see clearly on the topic. Re-read everything pay attention. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I feel so enlightened.

I would say that five incidences of this over about a ten year period was about average for a popular young teacher living in the neighborhood over during which period about 1,000 former students graduated. They initiated contact with me, I have never initiated contact with a former student.

Overall, looking at my contributions to this thread, this from a longtime teacher with a flawless record.

I’m obviously losing my grip on reality.

Seventeen years, 26,000 posts. For most of this I was a respected member here, no more.

Kind fellow.

I compared nothing.

You are so far down the rabbit hole you created in your mind you can no longer see clearly on the topic. Re-read everything pay attention. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Try shutting your mouth and words won’t get put there.

I feel so enlightened.

I would say that five incidences of this over about a ten year period was about average for a popular young teacher living in the neighborhood over during which period about 1,000 former students graduated.

Overall, looking at my contributions to this thread, this from a longtime teacher with a flawless record.

Seventeen years, 26,000 posts. For most of this I was a respected member here, no more.

Your just being honest and seem professional to me. I have a female friend that happens to be a teacher and she says the same type things as you. As far as I know all her students loved her but none actually got to.

Kind fellow.

I compared nothing.

Try shutting your mouth and words won’t get put there.

You are a Black liar.

Yes. Was loaned a book recently consisting solely of interviews of Oregon pioneer ladies that arrived via wagon train or sea in the late 1800's. Most were married around 13 to 15, with very little actual courting. A guy just asked pop for permission most of the time. Ladies making it to 18-19 were considered old maids and suspect. Husband were usually in their mid to late 20's.[/quote]

Bill Clinton and Epstein types have always been the 0.01% freak exceptions.[/quote]

You are again back to comparing then to the present. Life as it was in those times versus life now.[/quote]

I'm not comparing anything you blithering idiot.[/quote]

Kind fellow.[/quote]

I compared nothing.

[/quote]

Try shutting your mouth and words won’t get put there.[/quote]

You are a Black liar.[/quote]

Ezduzit big fella. Easy now.

That rabbit hole you speak of is what you speak with.

I would say that five incidences of this over about a ten year period was about average for a popular young teacher living in the neighborhood over during which period about 1,000 former students graduated. They initiated contact with me, I have never initiated contact with a former student.

You have ZERO business being around minors.

You're a weird mother fugker.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'm being serious here, dude.

You really need to STFU. Seriously.

Your "keepin it real" is not going to mean schit to an investigator.

I think he should keep “talking” it will make the investigation a lot easier and quicker for the police. And I thought the Jesus threads were creepy.

I'm not manipulating anything. Saying it's cool for an adult teacher to bang a minor student because 150 years ago those ages were totally within societal norms is foolish.

Set aside the age difference, and allow in the fact the teacher is in a position of trust/authority and is nothing more or less than a predator.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

I feel so enlightened.

I would say that five incidences of this over about a ten year period was about average for a popular young teacher living in the neighborhood over during which period about 1,000 former students graduated.

Your just being honest and seem professional to me. I have a female friend that happens to be a teacher and she says the same type things as you. As far as I know all her students loved her but none actually got to.

Uh yep,

There is nothing wrong with an honest man who admits that he notices young women become beautiful before their 18'th birthday. There is something wrong with any adult who chooses to take advantage of such young ladies. They deserve everything the court can throw at them.

Birdie has NEVER written of any inclination to take advantage of his position as a teacher. I do not believe he EVER would.

I am much more worried about the creepers, those who pretend to never notice the pretty girls. But then the cops discover 20 young females buried in the woods behind his house.

Birdie can go fishing with me and my G-daughters any time. I know they would be safe.
Idaho, thank you.

My crime here is careless wording, I spoke as I would with a group of friends sitting around over beers. Everything I have said here has been against student/teacher relationships, tho crudely put.

I have never broken that trust; not in Africa, nor as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in University, and especially not in high school.

Crushes on teachers? Ya they happen, especially among young adults from difficult backgrounds who have had few adults they can trust in their lives. I’m not speaking only of minors, but also of people who are legal adults. I have never taken advantage of that trust.

One cannot put a monetary value on seeing those kids escape their circumstance, rise above, succeed and years later you become one of the people they write of in glowing terms.

Cops? I do not know what I have to fear, beyond my careless wording here there is nothing there to find. In all that time I have never been the subject of a single complaint for improper conduct and there are very few secrets in high school. Neither have I ever made any improper communication with a student, before or after graduation. I am embarrassed over my stupidity in putting myself in this situation.

Whatever the outcome I figure this thread is evidence that I do need to step back from the ‘Fire. 17 years and 26,000 posts, how many hundreds of hours is that? Much of it simply running my mouth, and now this.

Thanks again.
Don't stay away too much. Many of us will miss your kind hearted and usually intellectual posts.
Birdy,

still respected enough in my opinion (which might not count for much). I understood the gist of you posts.

Now, I think this thread needs some appropriate music, the topic is such that there has been much musical discussion of it.

[quote=Valsdad]Birdy,

still respected enough in my opinion (which might not count for much). I understood the gist of you posts.

Now, I think this thread needs some appropriate music, the topic is such that there has been much musical discussion of it.

Damn Sting could sing really high notes.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
When I was in high school, this was back in 1955, I had an English teacher who was the epitome of daddy cool. Tall, good looking fellow that literally had all the girls drooling. Treated the boys in class like schit but doted on the girls. He was also the fencing coach for the girls team. One day while in the middle of class, San Francisco's finest came and took him away in handcuffs. Seems he was porking one of the young ladies in his fencing class and her parents found out. Never did hear the final outcome but back then California was very tough on statutory rape. Long prison terms were the rule, not the exception. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, (Insert sarcasm emoji)
Paul B.,

His last name wouldn't have been Burger by any chance?
Idaho, thank you.

My crime here is careless wording, I spoke as I would with a group of friends sitting around over beers. Everything I have said here has been against student/teacher relationships, tho crudely put.

I have never broken that trust; not in Africa, nor as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in University, and especially not in high school.

Crushes on teachers? Ya they happen, especially among young adults from difficult backgrounds who have had few adults they can trust in their lives. I’m not speaking only of minors, but also of people who are legal adults. I have never taken advantage of that trust.

One cannot put a monetary value on seeing those kids escape their circumstance, rise above, succeed and years later you become one of the people they write of in glowing terms.

Cops? I do not know what I have to fear, beyond my careless wording here there is nothing there to find. In all that time I have never been the subject of a single complaint for improper conduct and there are very few secrets in high school. Neither have I ever made any improper communication with a student, before or after graduation. I am embarrassed over my stupidity in putting myself in this situation.

Whatever the outcome I figure this thread is evidence that I do need to step back from the ‘Fire. 17 years and 26,000 posts, how many hundreds of hours is that? Much of it simply running my mouth, and now this.

Thanks again.

You said you've fallen in love with students. You said you could have fugked them but chose not to.

Anybody that would say that (to include being schit faced around a campfire) is a weird mother fugker.

Go glue two paper towels together and use it for a Maxi-Pad.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Uh yep,

There is nothing wrong with an honest man who admits that he notices young women become beautiful before their 18'th birthday. There is something wrong with any adult who chooses to take advantage of such young ladies. They deserve everything the court can throw at them.

Birdie has NEVER written of any inclination to take advantage of his position as a teacher. I do not believe he EVER would.

I am much more worried about the creepers, those who pretend to never notice the pretty girls. But then the cops discover 20 young females buried in the woods behind his house.

Birdie can go fishing with me and my G-daughters any time. I know they would be safe.

Get a fugking clue.

You are one weird, sick fu cker.

You think it's ok? Read this to the Superintendent of your school. You'll be fired without charges being pressed if you're lucky.

Didn’t figure I wrote anything controversial.

Most child predators wouldn't.

Only until they were 15 or so it sounds like.
I think reading comprehension by some on here is lacking. Some seem to catch a few words here and there out of a paragraph and run with them having little comprehension of what they mean when put together.
I’m done here but.....

You said you've fallen in love with students.

You get a kid whose been homeless the last two years of high school, kind, hardworking, brilliant, you help them get scholarships etc.. and get into college. Ain’t unnatural to hold that kid in high esteem, all the way through their Senior year as they mature into an adult.

Knowing how awesome they are does not conflate to desiring a sexual relationship.

You said you could have fugked them but chose not to.

High school kids live in a small pond, consequently lacking perspective they are susceptible to thinking the benevolent adults in their life walk on water. Heck, maybe you do walk on water but the kid still lacks perspective.

After they graduate they are legal adults who can make their own decisions, not unnaturally some may seek out your company as an adult themselves. You are a person they like and admire and in these cases are physically attracted to.

You like and admire them, any guy would be physically attracted. No laws stand in the way. If you don’t think an attractive eighteen or nineteen year old woman can make a powerful impression you’re prob’ly an Embassy eunuch.

Under any other circumstance a romantic relationship would probably form. But it ain’t “any other circumstance”. What stands in the way is ethics, yours. And the knowledge that what should happen is that kid needs to get on with her life.

They move on and continue to think you rock for the rest of their life.

That’s the way it works.

Originally Posted by Henryseale
I think reading comprehension by some on here is lacking. Some seem to catch a few words here and there out of a paragraph and run with them having little comprehension of what they mean when put together.

To each their own. The words I saw and have noticed in past posts are enough for me to have pause.

Originally Posted by jmdriver
Originally Posted by Henryseale

To each their own. The words I saw and have noticed in past posts are enough for me to have pause.

Exactly.
I’m done here but.....

You get a kid whose been homeless the last two years of high school, kind, hardworking, brilliant, you help them get scholarships etc.. and get into college. Ain’t unnatural to hold that kid in high esteem, all the way through their Senior year as they mature into an adult.

Knowing how awesome they are does not conflate to desiring a sexual relationship.

High school kids live in a small pond, consequently lacking perspective they are susceptible to thinking the benevolent adults in their life walk on water. Heck, maybe you do walk on water but the kid still lacks perspective.

After they graduate they are legal adults who can make their own decisions, not unnaturally some may seek out your company as an adult themselves. You are a person they like and admire and in these cases are physically attracted to.

You like and admire them, any guy would be physically attracted. No laws stand in the way. If you don’t think an attractive eighteen or nineteen year old woman can make a powerful impression you’re prob’ly an Embassy eunuch.

Under any other circumstance a romantic relationship would probably form. But it ain’t “any other circumstance”. What stands in the way is ethics, yours. And the knowledge that what should happen is that kid needs to get on with her life.

That’s the way it works.

You need to retire.

Yesterday.
I’m done here but.....

That’s the way it works.

You need to retire.

Yesterday.

And several on here need to learn not to judge others by their own lack of morals and their own inability to resist temptation.

There is nothing immoral or illegal in recognizing the potential for temptation. The problem lies in those who are too weak to resist. Nor is there a thing wrong with adults discussing said potential.

Next thing you stupid basturds will be all aswoon if I say I love my 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old G-daughters and their friends.

You have seemed like a creepy [bleep] for a while but this confirms it. Get yourself some help you sick POS
A male teacher who is also a “birdwatcher” what could go wrong? Keep an eye out for the documentary....
Jeez! “6,417 texts between the two”!?

Hell, I’ve been married 31 years today (there were “beepers” when I got married). I don’t think I have ANYWHERE NEAR. 6417 texts between my wife and I.

This guys just a Wolf among the Sheep, and needs to be put down like any other vicious animal. Our society has become too pussified for the “justice system” (if ever there was an oxymoron) to do the job. I’ll just have to hope that “bubba” in prison knocks out his teeth, and makes him the “pillow gummer” he deserves to be!!!!!!
I’m done here but.....

That’s the way it works.

You need to retire.

Yesterday.

And several on here need to learn not to judge others by their own lack of morals and their own inability to resist temptation.

There is nothing immoral or illegal in recognizing the potential for temptation. The problem lies in those who are too weak to resist. Nor is there a thing wrong with adults discussing said potential.

Next thing you stupid basturds will be all aswoon if I say I love my 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old G-daughters and their friends.

Good post. Thanks....
I’m done here but.....

That’s the way it works.

Keep digging. Use both hands.
I’m done here but.....

There is a BIG difference between caring for a student and their outcome at the start of their post high school life and "falling in love" with them. Your words.

You desired a sexual relationship if it was anything but the former and that is creepy as fugchk.

Also, and let me guess, the kids being homeless, triggered an "it's OK" response in your pecker?
Idaho, I really am gone but in support and appreciation of your post: A 27 year episode.

Three kids Kyle, Gloria and Gabriel. It was me and a few other teachers introduced them to the great outdoors; hiking, camping fishing. During high school my classroom was where they hung out. Kyle had both parents, Gloria’s now absent father had been giving her cocaine when she was in elementary school, Gabriel told me when he was little when his parents were divvying up bales of marijuana in the kitchen they would give him $50 to go play videao games at the arcade.

Senior year Gloria gets pregnant, Kyle is the father. Gloria was getting ready for college, does NOT want a baby, but then decides it wasn’t the child’s fault. Moves into Kyle’s parent’s house. They all graduate.

A few months later Kyle and his brother get an apartment in my same apartment complex, Gloria has had the baby, they are no longer a couple. The following year I run into Gloria at Kyle’s apartment, they are not there, we go inside to talk.

Once inside I am alone with an indisputably grown-up Gloria who likes me, a lot. She’s 20 and attractive and I’m mid-thirties To avoid the impending train wreck I move the meeting outside, Gloria understood.

I learn she is majoring in History because of what she learned from me, she also wants to be a teacher like me. High school teachers hear this sort of thing quite a lot. As I’m leaving I give her the best advice I can think of, that she should find a believingChristian Church for support and guidance.

Over the next few years a few emails are exchanged, mostly about her courses. Then a catastrophe, while still a college student she becomes a single mom for a second time. I KNOW she didn’t want this but because she is Gloria she decided this second little girl has a right to life too so she has the baby.

Meanwhile Gabriel, who was always a standout artist in a community full of good artists, has created a living for himself designing store displays. Gabriel could have any girl he wanted but he has never forgotten Gloria, he doesn’t care that she has two kids, he marries her. A small private ceremony, my then-wife and I are invited. Her oldest daughter was 10 at the time so Gabriel and Gloria has to be 28 or thereabouts.

Gloria tells me because they want the best possible life for her kids they have joined an Evangelical Church wherein they are members to this very day. I dunno what role I played in that but on Judgement Day I’m gonna put that in the positives column and see if it flies.

Gloria goes on to be a dynamite History teacher in the poorest part of town, takes kids on trips to the Smithsonian. She and Gabriel have two more children. A few years later her oldest daughter attends my school, goes on the same trips her parents did, takes my classes, goes on to college to major in Mathematics, a real degree.

Gloria’s second daughter is a student at my school. The last time I spoke to Gloria was in October of last year at a school function. I really shouldn’t have been surprised at the outcome because after I rode my bike to NY six years back she and Gabriel both got bicycles and gym memberships, and when I needed a reference Gloria had written I walked on water.

So anyway this past October Gloria was there with her youngest child, a boy. And bear in mind Gloria is now an accomplished Professional in her 40’s. Gabriel now makes enough money that Gloria was able to quit her teaching job and go for a PhD in Archeology. I look at her son and joke “Well hey, that kid looks just like Gabriel!”, she laughs and replies “OMG I’m so relieved”.

From which it comes out that Gloria has always been embarrassed by the fact she has four children by three different fathers. I tell her that Gabriel is a lucky man, that she is one of the most remarkable women I have ever known.

To my surprise she got choked up and teary-eyed. I had no idea that my good opinion meant that much to her.

I call that a 27 year love story.

If I had made a single misstep in that apartment 25 years ago, none of this relating to me would have happened.
Idaho, I really am gone................
What happened? Why are you gone after all these years?
$20 bucks says he comes back one more time...

I blame it on solar radiation and insufficient layering of aluminum in homemade hats.
Whats the big deal??

My thoughts as soon as I read the first few lines.
"It places the lotion in the basket."

LOL

I stand with Birdie. Nothing I have seen in his posts triggers creepiness in my mind.

In fact he has some real world experience, which some of you are not able to appreciate, or even understand, because you are too caught up in your own mothers basement eating Cheetos and...... projecting - thinking the worst of everyone else.

Take the log out of your own eye!

Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
LOL
I stand with Birdie. Nothing I have seen in his posts triggers creepiness in my mind.
In fact he has some real world experience, which some of you are not able to appreciate, or even understand, because you are too caught up in your own mothers basement eating Cheetos and...... projecting - thinking the worst of everyone else.
Go back and read his posts on this and other threads. There is cause for pause.
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Paul B.,

His last name wouldn't have been Burger by any chance?

No. Coleman but I forget his first name.
Paul B.
I've read through all the comments and frankly, if anyone here denies he's had some lascivious though upon then I say he's a f u c k i n g LIAR. As long as one does not act on those thoughts no harm done. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and I don't see anyone here who can fill that position.
Paul B.

LOL

This. I believe him when he says he did nothing with the Afreakans and there would be much less risk of getting hung there with legal game.

Dimocraps are experts at pointing an accusing finger at others while a few in their own hand point back to them. Seems to be a natural human failing. Seems some may be a bit jealous and are maybe unable to believe he may be good enough to have passed what they would have considered.
Geeeze! Talk about mountains out of molehills.
I've read through all the comments and frankly, if anyone here denies he's had some lascivious though upon then I say he's a f u c k i n g LIAR. As long as one does not act on those thoughts no harm done. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and I don't see anyone here who can fill that position.
Paul B.

Probably a good argument against men working in a position of authority with minors. Does have the potential for abuse. My grandfather born in 1871 was a teacher (later county superintendent) and married my grandmother (his student) in 1903 right after she graduated from high school. She was born in 1884. My 3X great GF eloped with our 3X great GM in 1806. He was 30, she was 16. We had a nephew in law who is an elementary school teacher (imagine that) whose wife divorced him in part because of his porn fascination. Might be a good idea to leave some jobs dealing with minors to women. But then we still have priests and preachers to deal with.
Paul B.

This^^^

I just wonder how many of you clowns go up and ask a sexually mature woman her age before you decide if you like her azz?

FN hypocrites.
Seeing and admiring a nice ass is WAY different than falling in love with a student.
Seeing and admiring a nice ass is WAY different than falling in love with a student.

Yep,
Been disgusted more than once when a nice shape grabs the eye,
only to have the processor calculate the age.

Nasty!

But still,

A nice turd pincher.
Why would you be disgusted by a perfectly natural reaction?

Civilization means learning to control our urges, not eliminate them.
I imagine that Birdie is just shaking his head and chuckling about all of this.

He should be.
I was a 25 year old high school teach back in the 70's when "Sex, Drugs & Rock-n-Roll" were at it's height, along with legal drinking age of 18 and bra-less girls.
I had a few that would love to come to my desk, bend over to ask me a question, knowing full well they were showing me everything they had
Eye to eye contact was important back then.
We had an old Army Cook as a culinary teacher, he was big, gruff and loud, but the kids loved him.
I was in his kitchen one day when he yelled at a very pretty young lady, " Cindy, go put a damn bra on"
I had to leave cause I was laughing so hard.
Glad I had a beautiful young wife waiting for me at home.
Why would you be disgusted by a perfectly natural reaction?

Civilization means learning to control our urges, not eliminate them.

Daughter's friends or teammates.

I have been in love with Gloria for almost 30 years. I do believe she still holds me in a special regard too.

In fact despite an almost 20 year age difference if I had been single back then some time after she graduated we prob’ly woulda looked each other up and started a relationship with serious intent, might even have lasted.

As to the handful of others, they were and woulda been easy to turn away even if I had been single. Like I said, I have always figured screwing a teacher was never in the best interest of a student. In this case Gloria is much better off with the guy she married. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I imagine that Birdie is just shaking his head and chuckling about all of this.

He should be.

Birdwatcher was appalled that his own stupidity could potentially have got back to the wrong Administrator . Still might.

My thirty-something son is a Type 2 diabetic cancer survivor, his one Type 2 Uncle is doing pretty good in his fifties, his other uncle was legally blind by 40 and on dialysis by 50. My son, who often rides 60 miles for fun on a road bike, was hospitalized back in April for a week for his first serious diabetes-related infection. Now he has this Borg-looking thing attached to his upper arm that tells his phone his blood sugar.

I have so many years in that every year I am able to work adds significantly to my future retirement, it could be in the future that, if he cannot work, me, him and my granddaughter are gonna need all the income we can get.

Meanwhile I have learned that I have WAY more time in my day without the ‘Fire.

Thanks to all who spoke out on my behalf 😎
Paul B.

This^^^

I just wonder how many of you clowns go up and ask a sexually mature woman her age before you decide if you like her azz?

FN hypocrites.

How fugking stupid can you two be?

I have been in love with Gloria for almost 30 years. I do believe she still holds me in a special regard too.

In fact despite an almost 20 year age difference if I had been single back then some time after she graduated we prob’ly woulda looked each other up and started a relationship with serious intent, might even have lasted.

As to the handful of others, they were and woulda been easy to turn away even if I had been single. Like I said, I have always figured screwing a teacher was never in the best interest of a student. In this case Gloria is much better off with the guy she married. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Nevermind.

Birdwatcher takes the prize.

LOL

Wow you have a way of making some of the creepiest posts on this site.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN BIRDY..WOWOWOW

Nevermind.

LOL

And his cronies will follow right behind justifying the creep.

He should be out pedaling his bike and skip the reflecting

He's a fugkin' idiot.

Always has been.

Nevermind.

LOL

You, talking about “cronies “ is comical.

Nevermind.

LOL

Creepin’
I always know I’m on the right side of an issue when DePrave jumps in on the contrary.
I always know I’m on the right side of an issue when DePrave jumps in on the contrary.

Yeah.

Who wouldn’t want a teacher openly lusting over students and falling in love with them.

Makes total sense.

You talking about anything is comical.

Adult diapers excluded.

LOL

I think we got some closet kid fugkers on this site.

LOL

Go read your posts to some parents of students (if you ever go back to work) and let us know the outcome.

Adult diapers excluded.

You ain’t nothing but a chickenscchitt gutless f’ck that hides behind your keyboard throwing out insults to members here that you damned sure wouldn’t have the courage to say your spiels to any one them face to face.

Further, you’re a sophomoric, infantile nit wit that thrives on character assassinations with low life innuendos and childish jibes. Let’s not forget your playful little memes .

Did I forget to mention you being little more than an obnoxious fuggin drunk ? Well there it is for you.

Put another way, you’re one miserable, loathing piece of dried up
Chickenscchitt and the same applies to your pitiful suckass posse that follows you around hanging on every word, never having had an original thought of their own in their lives. The Dingleberries.

Be sweet, Sheriff Flave.

The Tootster
You ain’t nothing but a chickenscchitt gutless f’ck that hides behind your keyboard throwing out insults to members here that you damned sure wouldn’t have the courage to say your spiels to any one them face to face.

Further, you’re a sophomoric, infantile nit wit that thrives on character assassinations with low life innuendos and childish jibes. Let’s not forget your playful little memes .

Did I forget to mention you being little more than an obnoxious fuggin drunk ? Well there it is for you.

Chickenscchitt and the same applies to your pitiful suckass posse that follows you around hanging on every word, never having had an original thought of their own in their lives. The Dingleberries.

Be sweet, Sheriff Flave.

The Tootster

This would make a great sig line.

Be sweet, Sheriff Flave.

The Tootster

This would make a great sig line.

Add this also:
Piss on you.

Ought to cover it well enough.
I think toot has a bit of a crush on 'flave.

Add this also:
Piss on you.

Eww.

At least he’s not trying to fugk high schoolers.

LOL

Dingleberry?
It seems that something in Deflave's demeanor triggers the anti dog pecker gnat crowd into an amusing frenzy. Kind of an art.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It seems that something in Deflave's demeanor triggers the anti dog pecker gnat crowd into an amusing frenzy. Kind of an art.

mike r

Says the neutered chihuahua.

mike r

Sometimes I feel unwelcome around the campfire.
You are always welcome on my side of the fire, Dave.

W. Bill

mike r

Sometimes I feel unwelcome around the campfire.

They hated Jesus too
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
You are always welcome on my side of the fire, Dave.

W. Bill

Thanks, Rem.
Originally Posted by slumlord

They hated Jesus too

Yeah but I’m not Jewish.
Everyone has been screwed by a jew

Send one to Birdwatcher.

Sounds like he could use it.

And Mormons
He’s a leg and thigh man.

Dark meat

Not my girl Mary, blasphemer!

mike r

Adult diapers excluded.

Be sweet, Sheriff Flave.

The Tootster

You are both a Covidian and Flavidian?

Sad!

mike r

Are neutered chihuahuas plagued by dog pecker gnats too? That hardly seems fair, if true.

mike r
Originally Posted by add

Adult diapers excluded.

Be sweet, Sheriff Flave.

The Tootster

Sad!

And you’re still the same dumbf’k with attention deficit disorder.

No real news there.

mike r

Are neutered chihuahuas plagued by dog pecker gnats too? That hardly seems fair, if true.

mike r

Please pardon, Miguel. I meant to say lapdog.

I WIN!!!

Thanks Birdie

I WIN!!!

Thanks Birdie

The explanations get better and better.

We’re on to first names.

I’m sure the year books will be next.

LOL

At least he’s not trying to fugk high schoolers.

LOL

Don't be too hasty.

Might explain the adverse reaction to pedophile disapproval.
Yeah no schit.

I had no idea this was a gray area.

LOL
More dingleberries to the gathering spot.

Are you calling Birdwatcher an ass hole?
Originally Posted by add

Adult diapers excluded.

Be sweet, Sheriff Flave.

The Tootster

Sad!

No real news there.

Why no denial?

Post pattern isarealbitch...

Speaking of your posse, Sheriff.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add

Adult diapers excluded.

Be sweet, Sheriff Flave.

The Tootster

Sad!

No real news there.

Why no denial?

Post pattern isarealbitch...

As is ADD, most apparently.

No, he's workin up the courage ta call everbody the circle jerk gang.

By “posse” are you referring to like minded adult men that think it’s inappropriate for a teacher to fall in love with their students?

LOL

By “posse” are you referring to like minded adult men that think it’s inappropriate for a teacher to fall in love with their students?

LOL

I would say that the young ladies in question including those with enough odiferous pubescence such that when they squat to piss that it would set dry grass afire,,,would be much safer in the presence of Birdie than would be a similar aged group of young boys in the company of yourself and your like minded ilk as you appear to eschew anything hetero related.

Apologies for the run on sentence,,,probably far too much for you to digest in a single sitting.

Hey, dumbf’k, lets put this on hold for the moment. I’ve gotta run to the hunting lease and clear some trails, fertilize food plots, etc.

When I return we can delve into your struggles with alcoholism and your progress related to your Step 13.

Ciao, Sheriff.

I would say that the young ladies in question including those with enough odiferous pubescence such that when they squat to piss that it would set dry grass afire,,,would be much safer in the presence of Birdie than would be a similar aged group of young boys in the company of yourself and your like minded ilk as you appear to eschew anything hetero related.

Apologies for the run on sentence,,,probably far too much for you to digest in a single sitting.

Hey, dumbf’k, lets put this on hold for the moment. I’ve gotta run to the hunting lease and clear some trails, fertilize food plots, etc.

When I return we can delve into your struggles with alcoholism and your progress related to your Step 13.

Ciao, Sheriff.

Love the passion you’re putting forth.

LOL
Toot Toot!

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

Truth requires no passion and I’m back here with you as promised.

Your alcohol problem, lets discuss it in detail.

I only want to help,,I’m sure that you understand fully so , my cyber buddy, let’s start with your first visit to AA and how that might have gone down there at that introductory,,,,,thinking it went something along the lines of, like:

“Hello.
My name is Dave, Flave, Travis and Clark yet my friends all call me Cybil and I don’t know why. Anyhow, the five of us are alcoholics. We’re on the liver transplant list and for that privilege we’re all required to be here. I know there are, like, 12 silly steps involved with this but I’m really most interested in including a Step 13 for those of us who might tend to bacslide,,,,,after all, we’re only human “.

Okay, you take it from here.

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

I only want to help,,I’m sure that you understand fully so , my cyber buddy, let’s start with your first visit to AA and how that might have gone down there at that introductory,,,,,thinking it went something along the lines of, like:

“Hello.
My name is Dave, Flave, Travis and Clark yet my friends all call me Cybil and I don’t know why. Anyhow, the five of us are alcoholics. We’re on the liver transplant list and for that privilege we’re all required to be here. I know there are, like, 12 silly steps involved with this but I’m really most interested in including a Step 13 for those of us who might tend to bacslide,,,,,after all, we’re only human “.

Dude, your estrogen levels are way off... get to the hospital now.

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

“Hello.

Yet another posse member (aka, Dingleberry) chimes in. Good to see you come out of the closet.

But you don’t have to be a,,,”blithering idiot “. Even you can change.

Meanwhile, piss off suckass

LOL

Ciao, Sheriff.

,,,,,,Hey dumbfugg, can you put anymore apostrophes in a row? Exactly what does that symbolize? How can one deal with alcoholism when trying to decipher so many apostrophes in a row?
That ‘Toot,,,, he’s a crazy comma chameleon.

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

“Hello.

Yet another posse member (aka, Dingleberry) chimes in. Good to see you come out of the closet.

But you don’t have to be a,,,”blithering idiot “. Even you can change.

Meanwhile, piss off suckass

Are you od'ing on Pamprin?
What is this fuss about? I can't figure it out.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Tootiee just emerged from a covid comma and is thrashing the non-believers, and dog pecker gnats, and small dogs everywhere.

mike r
Tootiee just emerged from a covid comma and is thrashing the non-believers, and dog pecker gnats, and small dogs everywhere.mike r
Thanks. I've been out for a few hours and even though I enjoy a good spat I like to know what it's about.
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.
Get molested in homeschool

Take your mom to the prom

That would suck
Tootiee just emerged from a covid comma and is thrashing the non-believers, and dog pecker gnats, and small dogs everywhere.mike r
Thanks. I've been out for a few hours and even though I enjoy a good spat I like to know what it's about.

Hastings,
There’s a history of Flave loving to dish it to other members here at the campfire but not so much in taking it.

As well as two drunks (Flave and lv, lil Mikey) having much man love for one another.

Have another drink Lil Mikey, Flave is sleeping one off and waiting on more support like yours to show up before he re-emerges. He’s gotta know which way the wind is blowing first.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I put off reading this thread, because I really didn't like the story, and I didn't want to listen to people elaborate. But then it's gone on and on and on, so I had to check out WTF.

And that's what I found...a whole lot of WTF?! It just ended up being funnier and more honest than I expected. And now you all will understand that there is NO WAY I would let my kids step foot in a public school. Teachers have too few boundaries, and just barely enough sense, it seems. Hormones are rampant. Kids have a serious lack of real authority figures. NO FUUCKING WAY.

I would beat a teacher to death if they diddled my daughter or son, and I don't care how old they are when it "started". Remember that, teachers: there are guys like me who will take the law into their own hands if deemed necessary, and then count on the jury to see the sense of it.

The badassed mofo that can’t remember his name and address that he was going to post for everyone who wanted an ass kicking a while back.

You ever find out what your wife was “really “ laughing at the other day?

I wonder how many of the self-righteous fugs here who want to go all Papa Bear chimed in with “Attaboys” when it was a female teacher fugging a 15 year old boy.
Get molested in homeschool

Take your mom to the prom

That would suck

Never happens,

Nope, not ever.

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

“Hello.

Old Coot,

Alcoholism is a disease.

That you would make light of it is indicative of the type of person you are.

I wonder how many of the self-righteous fugs here who want to go all Papa Bear chimed in with “Attaboys” when it was a female teacher fugging a 15 year old boy.

Feel free to explain how Birdwatcher’s comments are appropriate.

In all likelihood you went full Canaduh and haven’t even read them.
Did we get rid of spandex ??

In a nutshell he explained that it is necessary for male teachers to be very diligent in their dealings with sexually mature young women because those sexually mature young women tend to worship older male authority figures and will test their feminine wiles on them.

Is that too many big words for you? I know you’ve suffered from reading comprehension throughout this thread.

Hastings,
There’s a history of Flave loving to dish it to other members here at the campfire but not so much in taking it.

As well as two drunks (Flave and lv, lil Mikey) having much man love for one another.

Have another drink Lil Mikey, Flave is sleeping one off and waiting on more support like yours to show up before he re-emerges. He’s gotta know which way the wind is blowing first.

Without relapse, I cannot have recovery.

Your COVID call out thread has gotten better with time.

LOL

In a nutshell he explained that it is necessary for male teachers to be very diligent in their dealings with sexually mature young women because those sexually mature young women tend to worship older male authority figures and will test their feminine wiles on them.

Is that too many big words for you? I know you’ve suffered from reading comprehension throughout this thread.

Oh my.

LMAO

I'm not one of them. Social acceptance doesn't necessarily mitigate the destructiveness of such acts on young men. I think the "attaboys" come from guys who never figured out how to get laid as adults.

I read enough of them. It was disturbing, to say the least, and reminds me why I dislike people in general.

That's not quite what I read....seems like he played with a lot of edges without crossing over. He should have left his sexuality out of the classroom. I guess they don't teach teachers "therapeutic distancing".
He said he “could have”. Never said he did. There is no crime recognizing the potential. Clowns here are crucifying him for being honest about it.
The only people that think attractive, sexually mature young women "worship" older male authority figures may be broke dick beta- school teachers. Older male authority figures w/ a ton of money have a different attraction to the ladies and also think that they are worshipped.

#manyoldfartsareselfdeluded

mike r

He said he “could have”. Never said he did. There is no crime recognizing the potential. Clowns here are crucifying him for being honest about it.

You might want to re-read the thread.

Ciao, Sheriff.

LOL

“Hello.

Old Coot,

Alcoholism is a disease.

I’m glad to hear that you feel that way

That you would constantly make light of, curse and label others here is also another disease that you have, you obnoxious f’k.

How different and unfair things are and seem to be when you get your same scchitt thrown back on your dinner plate for you to eat.

I guess you’ve conveniently forgotten the contrite and atoning Flave that came back here to the Campfire apologizing for the obnoxious ass that you had been. Remember that or was that just another one of your sick, fake personas?

Now you’re back to being the same gutless f’k you’ve always been calling names yet wanting impunity because of your “disease “.

Enjoy your meal ,,,Wino.
The only people that think attractive, sexually mature young women "worship" older male authority figures may be broke dick beta- school teachers. Older male authority figures w/ a ton of money have a different attraction to the ladies and also think that they are worshipped.

mike r

Including old drunk f’ks like you Lil Mikey.

#That
Somebody has a burr under their saddle.

Happy Trails

Bob

Hopefully you’ll do the same as a part of your ongoing “recovery “.

And another dumbfugg speaks.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Get his name and address if you can. He won’t give it to me for some reason.

I realize that it's your nature to minister to your flock, but it's probably just better ta throw wbbw into the "Chester" side of the discussion.

He wasn't gonna tithe, anyway.

Hopefully, he won't land on toppa biiiiiiiiiiiiiirdy or Ol Poof.

mike r

#That

Tootie sure gets fired up, it is fun to watch. Thanks toots you are kind of like having a windup monkey w/ cymbals. Simple but always funny.

#winduptoy

mike r
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Happy Trails

Bob

Dingleberry.

Happy Trails

Bob

Dingleberry.

Hit a nerve , huh?

mike r

#That

Tootie sure gets fired up, it is fun to watch. Thanks toots you are kind of like having a windup monkey w/ cymbals. Simple but always funny.

#winduptoy

mike r

Have another drink, Lil Mikey.

The show must go on.

#wino

Happy Trails

Bob

Dingleberry.

Hit a nerve , huh?

No.
Actually I was trying to help TheBrownEyeBob.

You couldn’t hit Kate Smith in the ass with a bass fiddle.

Just give fb2 a call, he'll hook you up.

mike r

Just give fb2 a call, he'll hook you up.

mike r

Thanks, Lil Mikey but I’d be just a bit concerned about getting doxed.

#Dumbfucksrule

#Dumbfucksrule

Heh !
Toots, don't worry about firebalz, he will recognize a fellow warrior.

mike r

mike r

I’ll take your good word for it.

mike r

Good plan, raise your game a little. Caution: never listen to that 'flave guy, he will lead the weak astray.

mike r

That you would constantly make light of, curse and label others here is also another disease that you have, you obnoxious f’k.

How different and unfair things are and seem to be when you get your same scchitt thrown back on your dinner plate for you to eat.

I guess you’ve conveniently forgotten the contrite and atoning Flave that came back here to the Campfire apologizing for the obnoxious ass that you had been. Remember that or was that just another one of your sick, fake personas?

Now you’re back to being the same gutless f’k you’ve always been calling names yet wanting impunity because of your “disease “.

Enjoy your meal ,,,Wino.

Old Coot,

I only make fun of hysterical retards.

Deacon Dave

PS-You're a hysterical retard.

LOL

mike r

Fireballz (and Consuela) don't understand the type of burden I carry with this disease.

You'd think they'd be more understanding and not so abrasive all the time.

Clark

Enjoy your meal ,,,Wino.

Old Coot,

I only make fun of hysterical retards.

Deacon Dave

PS-You're a hysterical retard.

LOL

Have another drink and be somebody. You can do it.

mike r

Good plan, raise your game a little. Caution: never listen to that 'flave guy, he will lead the weak astray.

mike r

Phouck, Mike !!

He already has, I tell ya.

Flave is just afraid that his heart of gold will shine through for all to see and that’ll be the end of Mr. Badass behind the keyboard.
Old Toot’s Cooter claps when she walks.

The biggest fear that dingleberries like you have is that Flave will get a colostomy and you’ll have no place to hang out.

They don’t call you browneyebob for nothing.

The biggest fear that dingleberries like you have is that Flave will get a colostomy and you’ll have no place to hang out.

They don’t call you browneyebob for nothing.

Clap...clap.....clap

Could you please tell me where you saw all those "overrun" hospitals?

LOL

Could you please tell me where you saw all those "overrun" hospitals?

LOL

You drunk yet again? Got your courage up?

You can head fake and deflect all that you want but it won’t change what you are, ever nor will it change what’s been said here.

Your denial is just another one of your diseases,, wanting it to all just go away. It won’t no matter how many times you believe the lie and backslide once more.

You’re your own worst enemy. No one did to you. It’s all on you. All 5 of you including Cybil.

Take another swig.

You can head fake and deflect all that you want but it won’t change what you are, ever nor will it change what’s been said here.

Your denial is just another one of your diseases,, wanting it to all just go away. It won’t no matter how many times you believe the lie and backslide once more.

You’re your own worst enemy. No one did to you. It’s all on you. All 5 of you including Cybil.

Take another swig.

Your defending of Birdwatcher's creep cred is even funnier than you talking about "overrun" hospitals.

LOL
By the way, there is no shame in alcoholism.

It's a disease just like The Corona.

Nothing to joke about.
By the way, there is no shame in alcoholism.

It's a disease just like The Corona.

Nothing to joke about.

Who’s joking, Flave. You’re the one making a mockery of it and of the treatment required. The first step has to be honesty or something close to it. Try that and get back to me.

I can clearly see where you’d really like to change the subject.

Old Coot,

Alcoholism is a disease.

Something I heard in Al-Anon, when I was learning how not to let people with your disease control my life:

“Alcohol is only 15% of the problem. Take that away and you still have 85% azzhole.”

Take another swig.

Your defending of Birdwatcher's creep cred is even funnier than you talking about "overrun" hospitals.

LOL

More deflection, Sheriff?

Keep trying. But sooner or later you’ll have to face up to your problems.

For folks like you there’s only one of 3 possible outcomes.

Sober up
Get locked up
Get covered up

In your case I’m betting that gravity will win out.

Let’s see some more denial and attempts to deflect the conversation. You’re getting weaker by the minute and running out of places to hide from your “disease”.

Who’s joking, Flave. You’re the one making a mockery of it and of the treatment required. The first step has to be honesty or something close to it. Try that and get back to me.

Ok.

I'll be honest.

Birdwatcher is a creepy fugk and it bothers you when people point it out.

LOL

Dave

PS-I'm loaded right now.

Something I heard in Al-Anon, when I was learning how not to let people with your disease control my life:

“Alcohol is only 15% of the problem. Take that away and you still have 85% azzhole.”

Sober up
Get locked up
Get covered up

Let’s see some more denial and attempts to deflect the conversation. You’re getting weaker by the minute and running out of places to hide from your “disease”.

Please stop picking on me.

Ok.

I'll be honest.

Birdwatcher is a creepy fugk and it bothers you when people point it out.

LOL

Dave

PS-I'm loaded right now.

Only 12 more steps left to go including your Step 13.

Work it out.

Sober up
Get locked up
Get covered up

Please stop picking on me.

Classic alcoholic speak.

People pick on me thus I must drink. They don’t understand me thus I must drink. If they only knew thus I must drink.

Go back to Step 1.

Classic alcoholic speak.

People pick on me thus I must drink. They don’t understand me thus I must drink. If they only knew thus I must drink.

Go back to Step 1.

You're a real life cyber-bully.

I'm reporting this to Rick.

Classic alcoholic speak.

Go back to Step 1.

You're a real life cyber-bully.

I'm reporting this to Rick.

I think that you should but be careful to avoid being overly forceful so that Rick doesn’t bitch slap you again like last time.

It’d be a shame to miss you for another 6 months or so and that would certainly drive you back to drinking full time.

Then there’d be the contrition and atonement, etc., redux.
Old boot,

Your message is wearing thin. You were wrong about the China flu. Shows how little of a person you are to keep denying it.
Lets see, pot, then sex, sounds like a good host
Old boot,

Your message is wearing thin. You were wrong about the China flu. Shows how little of a person you are to keep denying it.

Your dunce cap fell off. Put it back on and get back on the stool.
Can't we all just get along?
Birds of a feather fly together. Lucky that there is a hunting season.

I think that you should but be careful to avoid being overly forceful so that Rick doesn’t bitch slap you again like last time.

It’d be a shame to miss you for another 6 months or so and that would certainly drive you back to drinking full time.

Old Coot,

You have been reported.

Rick will not tolerate your making fun of my disease.
Old boot,

Old_Kook

I am Rubber and you are glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Back when I used to help children in kindergarten survive bullying
Old boot,

Old_Kook

Your nursery rhymes are most appropriate for your level of mentality.

Much appreciate your illustration of it.

Old Coot,

You have been reported.

Rick just now put me on probation.

I hope that your diseased ass is happy .

Good luck with your rehab, backsliding, rehab, backsliding, rehab.......
Old boot,

Old_Kook

Your nursery rhymes are most appropriate...

Excellent... I thought I was over head.
Old boot,

Old_Kook

Your nursery rhymes are most appropriate...

Excellent... I thought I was over head.

Yep.

You over head.
Just for the record alcoholism isn't a disease, it's a habit same as smoking, caffeine and drugs.
Just for the record alcoholism isn't a disease, it's a habit same as smoking, caffeine and drugs.

You’re about to get bitch slapped.

More hollow threats from the old kooky menopausel woman.

I would have to agree. You just have to get sick enough and you can quit any of them in one day. I've seen it many times, The doctor gives you the death sentence and the patient gets religion and quits everything.

Correct. They coddle alcoholics and pretend it's a disease and they have to 'treat' the disease. It's all bullshit.

Correct. They coddle alcoholics and pretend it's a disease and they have to 'treat' the disease. It's all bullshit.

How dare you.

How dare you.

I know right?

#Dumbfucksrule

Come to Helena. I'll happily give you my name and address. Then school begins, and you learn how to eat your own [bleep] around my foot. Or you can keep chiding like a bitch. We both know you are only going to ever be a bitch. If I had the inclination, I'd come to where you live, but you just don't matter to me, and you will be dead soon enough for my purposes.

Old Coot,

You have been reported.

Fuggin’ snowflake. Dish it out but can’t take it.
There’s a lot of posters on here that would’ve liked a trip with Epstein. At least they’re not judging them that took the trip they wish they had.
Wannabe,

You will be reported as well if you continue.

Last warning.
Your warning will accomply about as much as Trump's warning antifa and blm.
Your warning will accomply about as much as Trump's warning antifa and blm.

You seem really sharp.
Reported for what? You’re an internet bully who whines to his momma when he gets back what he gives out.

Your disease explains your behavior but it does not excuse it. You’re obviously having a problem with the “defects of character” part of Step 6.
It's like dropping a bare hook into a pond of bluegill so hungry they eat loogies you spit on the surface.
It's like dropping a bare hook into a pond of bluegill so hungry they eat loogies you spit on the surface.

Damn good analogy...

Damn good analogy...

“The greatest thing by far is to be a master of metaphor; it is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others; and it is also a sign of genius, since a good metaphor implies an intuitive perception of the similarity in the dissimilar.”

Aristotle
Reported for what? You’re an internet bully who whines to his momma when he gets back what he gives out.

Your disease explains your behavior but it does not excuse it. You’re obviously having a problem with the “defects of character” part of Step 6.

Your making fun of me and my ailment.
ROFLMAO!

How dare you.

Exactly!

I mean, How else would you get compensated?

Need to start a movement..

More hollow threats from the old kooky menopausel woman.

You really are,,,,quite an emotional chap with a flair for drama, it does appear.

Ghost, it has to be termed as a disease in order for insurance and employers to pay for it. It’s big business, a very big business.

Addictions are just one manifestation of the real and deeper problems.

Damn good analogy...

“The greatest thing by far is to be a master of metaphor; it is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others; and it is also a sign of genius, since a good metaphor implies an intuitive perception of the similarity in the dissimilar.”

Aristotle

F’k you.

Tennessee Williams
Explanation, not excuse.

You can be an alcoholic and that’s fine. If you’re an alcoholic who drives drunk and kills someone, it makes you an alcoholic and a murderer.

If you are an alcoholic who is a rude azzhole on Internet forums, you are an alcoholic and an azzhole. It explains why you do it, but it doesn’t give you the right to do it.

#Dumbfucksrule

Come to Helena. I'll happily give you my name and address. Then school begins, and you learn how to eat your own [bleep] around my foot. Or you can keep chiding like a bitch. We both know you are only going to ever be a bitch. If I had the inclination, I'd come to where you live, but you just don't matter to me, and you will be dead soon enough for my purposes.

Damn good analogy...

Said the f’kn mullet.

#Dumbfucksrule

Watch out Boys !!!!!

The badass that can’t remember his name and address is on the prowl.

#Dumbfucksrule

Watch out Boys !!!!!

The badass that can’t remember his name and address is on the prowl.

You are welcome to meet me as well... Walmart parking lot in Gloucester, Va.

We can head to the gym once you get there for 5 rounds of good healthy sparring.

Drop me a PM an hour before you get there...

And yes... happy to spar with menopausal women... don't be scared...

Genuine offer Old_Kook.

Yet another keyboard badass. So many here.

I’m getting scared, I tell ya.

Try and find a suitable elixir for your rampant stupids. Flave might can help.

And take that bream hook out of your mullet mouth.

Old Coot,

You have been reported.

Fuggin’ snowflake. Dish it out but can’t take it.

A Canadian calling someone a snowflake. That's cute.

You have an offer... you will accept or you will not.

Most cowards run away when challenged... the really ignorant ones double down knowing they are safe if the keep lying and redirecting.

You are twice that ignorant... at least.

TOO BE EXTREMELY CLEAR... YOU ARE CHALLENGED TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE... YES OR NO?

You have an offer... you will accept or you will not.

Most cowards run away when challenged... the really ignorant ones double down knowing they are safe if the keep lying and redirecting.

You are twice that ignorant... at least.

TOO BE EXTREMELY CLEAR... YOU ARE CHALLENGED TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE... YES OR NO?

Ohh, Cashie I already told you that you’ve scared the fugg outta me.
But I’ll keep it mind should I pass that way if you’ll let me bring my walker.

Hey,,,on another subject, I read with passing interest and no small amount of amusement your recently initiated thread-on:

2 Lies, One Truth

I want to compliment you on what a magnificent fuggin Liar you really are. You’re damned good at it, little fella. In fact you qualify as a Black Liar.

Add that to your resume’ along with badass.

#Dumbfucksrule

Shoot me a PM with your name and address in it Dumbfuck and I'll be out in a week. Can't wait for school to start.
Oh goody, couple more typewriter tough guys.
Rick has been notified.
Rick has been notified.

Can you help get me off of probation?

If Ole Tall Tale Teller Cashless goes whining to Rick, well,,, my ass has had around here and for 6 months.
© 24hourcampfire