-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Occupational hazard; in any school with over 100 teachers most years at least one is gonna be quietly asked to resign, usually a guy, usually in their twenties. Most often for improper communications, most are consensual with serious intent on the part of both parties.

I imagine a similar ratio would apply to church youth groups etc..

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Occupational hazard; in any school with over 100 teachers most years at least one is gonna be quietly asked to resign, usually a guy, usually in their twenties. Most often for improper communications, most are consensual with serious intent on the part of both parties.

I get what you're saying but what are you like 89?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some of the girls are hot, some of the girls are willing, some of the girls are 17, 18, 19.

But.... it’s a trust you should never break, it’s not your role. And it ain’t always sex, sometimes you fall in love with some of these girls. How could you not? Some of them are so friggin’ awesome.

Teachers have no business forming relationships with students other than those that are strictly professional. Your comments reflect some double standard justification of possible inappropriate relationships.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Some of the girls are hot, some of the girls are willing, some of the girls are 17, 18, 19.

But.... it’s a trust you should never break, it’s not your role. And it ain’t always sex, sometimes you fall in love with some of these girls. How could you not? Some of them are so friggin’ awesome.

Teachers have no business forming relationships with students other than those that are strictly professional. Your comments reflect some double standard justification of possible inappropriate relationships.

Understatement.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If I found out a teacher was texting my daughters inappropriately, there would be hell to pay.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

My comments reflected human nature, if I had ever had transcended professionalism I woulda been axed long ago.

You should also note my support for the laws against this sort of thing.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rooster7
If I found out a teacher was texting my daughters inappropriately, there would be hell to pay.

Almost all the girls susceptible to these sort of things have no father figure at home.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

But not everything you may want is yours to take. I know of three teacher/student marriages and one Admin/student marriage where things started when the girl was in high school, some even lasted, but overall I always figured a kid was better off not screwing a teacher and I acted accordingly.

Most girls who develop a hard-on for/fall in love with a teacher have no father figure at home worthy of the name.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Almost all the girls susceptible to these sort of things have no father figure at home.

They also all have creepy ass Peace Corps veterans that couldn't get laid in a morgue openly admitting that they fall in love with them because they're so awesome.

Kind of a two pronged issue, as it were.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave

But not everything you may want is yours to take. I know of three teacher/student marriages and one Admin/student marriage where things started when the girl was in high school, some even lasted, but overall I always figured a kid was better off not screwing a teacher and I acted accordingly.

Most girls who develop a hard-on for/fall in love with a teacher have no father figure at home worthy of the name.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

LMAO

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Courtship, engagement and marriage of youthful women has occurred since the beginning of time. Cavemen, King, Queens and the gentry and sub-gentry class between.

Look up the founding fathers of America and examine their ages. Then pursue the age of their wives and when they were married. Many of you will be shocked at the information you discovered.

John Adams for example, began dating Abigail when she was 17. Personally, I consider John Adams the greatest president this nation has ever had. Trump may surpass him if Trump is able to actually accomplish more of what he says.

Fast forward to 2020, such relationships are morally and legally forbidden at this time. This teacher is going to fry like an egg in hot oil.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Courtship, engagement and marriage of youthful women has occurred since the beginning of time. Cavemen, King, Queens and the gentry and sub-gentry class between.

Look up the founding fathers of America and examine their ages. Then pursue the age of their wives and when they were married. Many of you will be shocked at the information you discovered.

John Adams for example, began dating Abigail when she was 17. Personally, I consider John Adams the greatest president this nation has ever had. Trump may surpass him if Trump is able to actually accomplish more of what he says.

Fast forward to 2020, such relationships are morally and legally forbidden at this time. This teacher is going to fry like an egg in hot oil.

18+ poontang is so abundant. This teacher deserve prison mostly because he's such a damn fool.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Looking back at a 30+ year teaching career, speaking from experience, I used to be young.

There are around 2,500 former students of mine in this area. Of these, five former students stand out in memory where, yes I thought they were awesome and they were willing to pursue a relationship after graduation if I had so desired.

One became a standout teacher and is now pursuing a PhD in a Science, I have since taught two of her kids. One is an MD at a local ER and comes back to give inspirational talks to the students. One I saw a few years later on billboards around town wearing scrubs and advertising an RN program at a local hospital 🙂. Dunno what became of the other two.

But in every case I am very glad that nothing happened back then, even after graduation when it would have been legal. I would rather observe their success and be held in their high esteem.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I appreciate that you tell it like it is.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I used to drive up to Ely Minnesota to go on wilderness campouts. There are all kinds of lakes and rivers there adjacent to Ely. You hook up with an outfitter, and rent a canoe and packs and paddles, and go out in the wilderness for a week or two.
There are probably 20 outfitters there in Ely.

One year, I went up there from Georgia with my girlfriend, working with a new outfitter I had not met before. This guy was about 50 years old and had a really young wife, turned out she was 18, and she had a baby about 1 year old.
I got to talking to the two Love Birds, and he told me that he used to be a band instructor at a high school in Nebraska. He would bring fifteen or twenty of his students up to Ely every year for a one week campout during the summer. And he said that his new wife had been one of his students and they met when she was in tenth grade. While he was telling me this, the young gal was smiling and laughing while she took care of the baby.

Good God! You do the math, at the oldest she was 17 and he was 48 when he started banging her, and it could have started when she was just 15. And he was her high school teacher!
Looked to me like they had gotten out of Nebraska one step ahead of the Law, and decided to move 800 miles away and give up the education racket and become a canoe outfitter.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
High Fives in the locker room!

Male teachers banging your female children is just as awesome as female teachers banging your male children.

Borat level awesome.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
They also all have creepy ass Peace Corps veterans that couldn't get laid in a morgue openly admitting that they fall in love with them because they're so awesome.

Not hardly any Peace Corps veterans out there, and getting laid was never an issue up for me until maybe six years ago. Now I’m old and divorced it’s sorta like a been there, done that issue.

Ain’t Cops and Military personnel notorious for getting involved in inappropriate relationships with coworkers? Ain’t saying it’s the same thing but when you’re talking past the age of consent it’s up the same street.

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 07/28/20.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Looking back at a 30+ year teaching career, speaking from experience, I used to be young.

There are around 2,500 former students of mine in this area. Of these, five former students stand out in memory where, yes I thought they were awesome and they were willing to pursue a relationship after graduation if I had so desired.

One became a standout teacher and is now pursuing a PhD in a Science, I have since taught two of her kids. One is an MD at a local ER and comes back to give inspirational talks to the students. One I saw a few years later on billboards around town wearing scrubs and advertising an RN program at a local hospital 🙂. Dunno what became of the other two.

But in every case I am very glad that nothing happened back then, even after graduation when it would have been legal. I would rather observe their success and be held in their high esteem.

Thank you for sharing that you wanted to fugk some of your students.

I feel so enlightened.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ain’t Cops and Military personnel notorious for getting involved in inappropriate relationships with coworkers? Ain’t saying it’s the same thing but when you’re talking past the age of consent it’s up the same street.

I don't recall any police or military personnel that I've known falling in love with a prisoner, detainee, or enemy combatant.

But if one of them admits it to me, you'll be the first to know.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I used to drive up to Ely Minnesota to go on wilderness campouts. There are all kinds of lakes and rivers there adjacent to Ely. You hook up with an outfitter, and rent a canoe and packs and paddles, and go out in the wilderness for a week or two.
There are probably 20 outfitters there in Ely.

One year, I went up there from Georgia with my girlfriend, working with a new outfitter I had not met before. This guy was about 50 years old and had a really young wife, turned out she was 18, and she had a baby about 1 year old.
I got to talking to the two Love Birds, and he told me that he used to be a band instructor at a high school in Nebraska. He would bring fifteen or twenty of his students up to Ely every year for a one week campout during the summer. And he said that his new wife had been one of his students and they met when she was in tenth grade. While he was telling me this, the young gal was smiling and laughing while she took care of the baby.

Good God! You do the math, at the oldest she was 17 and he was 48 when he started banging her, and it could have started when she was just 15. And he was her high school teacher!
Looked to me like they had gotten out of Nebraska one step ahead of the Law, and decided to move 800 miles away and give up the education racket and become a canoe outfitter.

Thank God they weren't cousins.

That story was almost creepy.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

163 members (673, 450yukon, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 21 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,871
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.