Hop To
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T

fugged up purty good.....

he'll prob meet Bubba at the new Utah State prison........

https://etvnews.com/former-emery-high-teacher-in-custody-for-sexual-assault-case/

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Naw, he was just giving her much needed experience. Perfectly OK afa some here are concerned.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He may even be safer in state prison depending on how that girls father is handling this.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T

still waiting for more details.......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Whats the big deal??

Its super neat when female teachers get laid by male children.......whats the difference??

I am MAGA.
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Whats the big deal??

Its super neat when female teachers get laid by male children.......whats the difference??

And it’s scientifically proven that girls mature faster than boys, so what’s the big deal?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T

ask the Judge...........

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
They should be raisin kids and cooking dinner at 14 anyway.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone’s always trying to cockblock

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He in heap big trouble. He going away for a while. His time in prison will not be pleasant.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It’s alright, he identifies as a 17 YO female.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some of the girls are hot, some of the girls are willing, some of the girls are 17, 18, 19.

But.... it’s a trust you should never break, it’s not your role. And it ain’t always sex, sometimes you fall in love with some of these girls. How could you not? Some of them are so friggin’ awesome.

But not everything you may want is yours to take. I know of three teacher/student marriages and one Admin/student marriage where things started when the girl was in high school, some even lasted, but overall I always figured a kid was better off not screwing a teacher and I acted accordingly.

Most girls who develop a hard-on for/fall in love with a teacher have no father figure at home worthy of the name.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Whats the big deal??

Yeah. Sixteen year old boys are just like sixteen year old girls. Right?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by mathman
Whats the big deal??

Yeah. Sixteen year old boys are just like sixteen year old girls. Right?

That's kinda gross soundin, like when the queer teachers were pushing the sex Ed curriculum, for boys to try gay sex, just in case they might like it...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Some of the girls are hot, some of the girls are willing, some of the girls are 17, 18, 19.

But.... it’s a trust you should never break, it’s not your role. And it ain’t always sex, sometimes you fall in love with some of these girls. How could you not? Some of them are so friggin’ awesome.

But not everything you may want is yours to take. I know of three teacher/student marriages and one Admin/student marriage where things started when the girl was in high school, some even lasted, but overall I always figured a kid was better off not screwing a teacher and I acted accordingly.

Most girls who develop a hard-on for/fall in love with a teacher have no father figure at home worthy of the name.

You ever figure your school might read this chit?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Dude..

He says this schit without even flinching.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

Wow you have a way of making some of the creepiest posts on this site.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
When I was in high school in the mid to late 60's we had a HOT 20 something English teacher that had a fondness for the guys on the football team...most got a little stinky on their hangy down and a smile on their face that has lasted these many years.
As far as I know, none felt like they'd been abused. Those I've stayed in contact with still talk about her being a great ride and how lucky they felt at the time.
She got caught in the act at school during lunch break and was asked to resign. No police, no charges.
How times have changed.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Didn’t figure I wrote anything controversial.

These potential situations can arise any time adults work closely over an extended period of time with older teens.
This why laws are written and safeguards put in place.

I’d alway tell a girl with a crush on me I only ever got involved with girls who had college degrees so they should go get one and get back to me later if they wanted.

One actually did grin. But I was married and never broke my vows. Woulda been awkward anyway.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dude..

He says this schit without even flinching.

Messed UP! JFC

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 222Sako, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,081
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.