Back when data was scarce on the 260, I worked up a load for the 100 grain Partitions and Ballistic Tips I had...
4064 was my powder of choice....

out of my 22 inch barreled Ruger 77, 43.5 grains got me 3350 fps out of the muzzle
in my Rem VLS, with a 26 inch barrel, that moved the MV up to 3450 fps...

Nosler came out finally with load data in their next manual... and their recommendation for 4064 was 1/2 grain less than what I had worked up to in my 260s...I've dropped multiple black tails at 300 plus yards with that combo and all went down right there..

I40 grain bullets... 44 grains of IMR 4350... 2750 fps out the Muzzle... that worked real fine also...

The 260s I latched onto back in 1998, are the main reason, I've never gotten all fired up about the Creedmoor...same round in a different wrapper...and bass availability? most of my 260 rounds have 308 stamped on the bottom of them...pretty much all range picked up brass.. I don't shoot a 308, so zero confusion to worry about...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez