Originally Posted by stealthgoat
it's very interesting too that so many people use and really like the 120g Pro Hunter. No doubt it shoots really well in several of our rifles, and I had considered it for my daughter's swede but I had 'heard' rumor it was too soft. May try that next, thanks

Here's a post i made back in 2012 on the 120gr Pro Hunter. Rest assured, the Pro Hunter isn't soft at all. As i stated in my earlier post we've only recovered a couple of these bullets and they were lodged under the skin on the exit side after going through both shoulders and were in a nice mushroom, looked like a bullet from a Sierra ad.
https://forum.nosler.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=28223

My daughter started out with this bullet at age 8 with a model 7 .260 and harvested several deer with it. She's now 20 and has a model 700 260 and is using the same Sierra Pro Hunters that she started out with at age 8 and has taken quite a few deer with this bullet. She's never shot anything but the 120gr Pro Hunter in her .260 with excellent results on deer and you'd have a hard time trying to convince her to try something else. Mike

Life's Tough, God's Good, Pray Hard!