Originally Posted by Valsdad
, I jumped up, turned on spotlight in the back yard, ran out on deck and yelled, ran inside, grabbed pistola, forgot flashlight, remembered before I left deck I think, grabbed the light, stopped at the well house and grabbed some earmuffs from the shooting bag (semi climate controlled storage ). Stomach started gurgling from the chili dogs I ate for dinner ran to the bathroom pissed out of my ass. Finished got up forgot to flush and ran out to the coop to see what was bothering the birds and if it was still there after all the hoopla. Sure as Moses had a beard, there's a fox, probably the same one that got a hen a couple of months back and got his pic taken by the game cam the next night snooping around for more.

Well, he made the mistake of not leaving while I was doing all that prep. The he had a chance to get by me as I was getting through the "patio" and headed toward the gate. Instead, he cornered himself between the fence and coop itself. Poor choice.

Many here know I don't mind the mice, ground squirrel, pack rat, rabbit, snake eaters around the place. Less trapping of vermin I need to do. But get after my chickens and you end up like Roy the badger did a couple of years back.

Reynard will not be bringing Kentucky (California?) Raw Chicken home to the kids anymore:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The trail cam from back at the end of May:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

One hen is a bit beat up, but seems no worse for wear this morning. Was feeding with the others last I saw her.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.