Originally Posted by 79S
I know he left out the part almost chitting himself that’s why I added it. Hell he probably brushed his teeth

Originally Posted by slumlord
Haha

Flashlight going all over the place like a hollywood premier at the chinese theater

Couple of bullet holes in the gulag roof and the fox twisted up in some wire, choking out and a cap popped into his brain pan for campfire cred.

😃😃

Only thing I was worried about was the bastid charging me like a 5 ton elephant.

But, it did get my heart going as I like my chickens and I'm damn tired of chicken thieves. Going to have to put the .410 buy the door with a flashlight electrical taped to the barrel like my uncle did. Worked great when he came home from his linesman job at night and spied a bunny in the corn. Walk the rows, put light on bunny, pull trigger.

If I do that I won't have to worry about remembering the flashlight. I was just getting into the HOCKEY game too. Rough going, I been jonesin' for some ice action. No games since The Corona hit.

Going to put up a 3M hook on the wall by the door for the ear muffs. I can still hear dang good and want to keep it that way.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?