Ok, running the 3031 first because I have plenty of that. I don't have the rifle yet, will though. The insides of that rifle are clean and tight. He's not the type to toss it in the closet until next year. As far as I know he have this rifle, an old bolt action 22, a Winchester Model 12 and two pistols. He's a hunter, not a shooter.

He is actually a motorhead, cars, trucks and bikes. He has a three car garage I've seen that he works in. You could do surgery in there, pin neat, even has shadow boards on the walls. He was some kind of aircraft builder or designer, engineer type. I remember him telling me years ago when he retired that he was going to be a consultant.

Cameron's wife died something like 8 or 9 years ago and he just dropped off the map for a time. He has a little place in Kentucky, family place, I don't know if he went there for a while.

Not my place to know and he ain't the type you go probing around for private info. The type that if he wants you to know he'll tell you.

The thought that comes to mind is I have all extra stuff. All the tools for reloading. Maybe I should offer to loan it to him and show him how. That and my old Lyman 49th manual should do I'd think.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.