I live about 1/2 mile off the I -90 can't hear 1 cycle right now at 7 am. Been up on the roof and outside for the last 2 weeks the numbers are down no matter what the MSM asshats say. Only been here for 36 years last 20 working for the DOT and 20 years at the present locate. Our Governor took the right approach on the Covid but it is rising to to peak projections as I type were seeing increased positive tests every day, plateau my ass. My younger brother comes out every year and rides all week, he also thinks the numbers are way short. Over the last 10-15 years a lot of the Sturgis goers show up 1 -2 weeks early to ride the area and enjoy the Black Hills. The surrounding area without the party crowd or all the rally crap these are the folks that benefit the local economy not the ones who come during the rally to buy trinkets, t shirts,over priced food and lodg
ing. The real truth is the business heavies decided that the rally must go on for the money they don't care about the covid risk or what risk it makes health wise to the people who live here. The vast majority of residents in this area who make no money from the rally don't give a f*ck if there is never another one. You know I wouldn't bs you guys. MB. 7:28am still damn few on I90

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 08/10/20.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "