I know that President Trump has been working hard to reign China in. Their theft of intellectual property, their human rights abuses, their expansionist doctrine, their importation of synthetic drugs and counterfeit money, their attempts to undermine worldwide currencies as well as many other destabilizing acts are not going to stop unless we have a President that isn’t on the Chinese payroll.

Committing ground troops to a land war in Asia is about the last thing in the world any country should do but that doesn’t mean that the world should sit idly by and allow China to overthrow legally installed, democratic governments like Hong Kong or Taiwan. Regional disputes don’t have to turn into a quest for world domination or the overthrow of all of China, they can be stopped and contained regionally....at least in theory.

I don’t think our President would allow China to invade Taiwan. Should conflict come I think it’ll be fought using next generation, asymmetrical warfare. I’m sure we have developed sophisticated weapons that few know exist just waiting for a worthy adversary to deploy against.

I certainly don’t relish the thought of war with China but I think it’s inevitable.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~