I run a kennel of 18 Alaskan malamutes with 8 years of selective breeding refinement. They range in size from 120 lbs to 180 lbs. At this size, aggression is not tolerated. Lots of socialization, selective breeding for kindness and stern correction at the sign of any aggression. When i say stern, you drill it home to the point that even a low growl or subtle sign of violence is corrected. Give an inch, dogs will take a mile. I runs thousands of miles of winter trail. I get a fight every two years or so.

Breed sht dogs, you'll get sht dogs. American kennel club is a denigration of working breeds. Those blowhards breed for looks first, until the bloodlines are worthless, instinctless house pets with bad behaviors.

Slightest sign of aggression towards humans, you are taken out of the gene pool. Americans are too soft with bad dogs. Some of these bad behavior instances you've shared, that sht would drive me nuts if i was there. Unbelivable..... working, pack oriented dogs allowed to act like that.