Originally Posted by ironbender
Who to vote for tomorrow?

Gillham had a residency problem on the PFD by way of outside hunting license or something like that.

Ok I found it, it happened in 1989. The Micciche campaign ran this ad 2 yrs ago. So yeah almost 30yrs ago this happened.. Just vote for Gillham

This is paid for by the District 30 Republican Party, Neil DuPerron, chair 204 Lawton Drive number 3, Kenai. Ron Gillham, District O write-in candidate, claims to be your PFD protector. Really? Are you sure? Here’s some facts: in 1989, Ron Gillham lied on his resident hunting license application. Later that year, Gillham killed a moose and a black bear while pretending to be an Alaska resident. In 1990, Ron lied again on his resident hunting license application, and later that year, he killed a Dall sheep and a caribou while pretending to be an Alaska resident again. Ron Gillham was convicted for taking big game while claiming to be an Alaska resident. In court, Ron admitted he knew he wasn’t a resident, but he applied for a resident hunting license. And to top it all off, in 1991 Gillham applied for a dividend. PFD protector? I don’t think so. How can Ron Gillham get a PFD when he can’t qualify for a resident hunting license?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.