Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Ive always wanted a Yamaha TW200 for hunting, but maybe this Honda would work as well with better tires.

This guy in the youtube vid below has a nice trailer for hauling out elk with his TW200..

Watch "TW200 Elk 2" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/HvK9NqrT_Vg

That is cool. The tw, especially the 350 has always been on my list.

I wouldnt mind this little honda for on the property though.

I was mainly looking for an on road/ offroad trail bike like the Yamaha TW200, or XT 225 or 250 so I could use it anywhere you could take a 4WD hunting vehicle. I don't think there are as many trail restrictions for street legal trail bikes as there are for straight dirt bikes...Not sure if you could pull a trailer like the guy in the vid has with all trail bikes though...

I still wouldn't mind a BW350 ( like I could find one locally). We are close to sand dunes and decent trails. Not to mention our property.

It would be sweet if the Big 4 dirt bike manufacturers brought back the Fat Tire dirt bikes like the BW350...Seems like they got killed off just because of the scare over 3 wheelers being dangerous and they had big tires like the 3 wheeler...Only ones I have found being made now are made by Pitster Pro. The biggest one they make is a 190cc...I would think if they made a bigger Fat Tire dirt bike they could find a big niche with hunters because they would be cheaper than 4 wheelers, and actually maybe not as dangerous as 4 wheelers...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 09/05/20.