Originally Posted by bcraig
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Might be fun for an old man to putt around on.
Like me. 🤠

Wonder what the top speed is ? They need a camo version.

I lost a Honda 90 3 wheeler that broke down about 45 years ago after dark.

Took me 3 days to find it and it was Red.

The absolute last thing I want in the woods is anything that blends into the woods and is hard to see and cost thousands of dollars !!

If I was to use one today I would want it to glow in the dark and have an alarm so I could push a button and it would go off and be found easily if it was lost anywhere !!

Don't have to be camo to be used hunting,I have had deer walk up on me while I was sitting on a running atv.
Killed deer that walked up on me while I had a fire going,Cutting wood with a chainsaw etc.

I have had squirrels all around me while I was wearing blaze orange and deer hunting .even walking through the woods.

Camo is way overated for hunting and has created a helluva money making industry for the makers of camo clothing by convincing hunters that they have to be camo clad to be two successful, but as far as hunting critters goes it is not really needed in my view.

As have I. Once had a doe walk with in 10 feet of me while I was taking a dump off the bumper of my bright red F-350 Diesel pickup. It was running with the stereo blasting.

I just meant the Camo versions would sell like hot cakes.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~