40 couple years ago I worked with some crazy guys , some pretty sorry .
Keith was one P.O.S. and dumber than shiet . Him , Waverly , and myself was setting in a company's truck on rain delay .
Keith is talking about how broke he is and needs money bad . So Waverly starts messing with Kieth about selling some time with his wife . I figure this is going to go south quick as Kieth had a 38 laying on the dash .
But Kieth actually starts thinking out loud how he would approach his wife about it .
The guy is disgusting , he is setting under the wheel , Waverly in the middle and me at the passenger door .
So finally Kieth decides this ain't going to fly with his wife .
Waverly then says , tell you what , take all the shells out except one , stick the gun to your head and pull the trigger , if you live , I'll give you 50.00 .
Kieth looks at Waverly and says m I don't know man , if it kills me the money won't do me any good .
Waverly puts the money back in his pocket , a few minutes go by and Kieth is looking at the gun and looking at Waverly . Finally , Kieth asks will you really give me the 50 ?
Waverly assures him and Kieth gets the gun down and unloads all but one round .
He is sweating , looks ahead with a blank stare and spins the cylinder . I see the bullet line up to rotate to fire when he pulls the trigger .
I reach over open the door and step out of the truck watching as he puts the gun to his head and Waverly grabbed his arm about time it leveled with his head and pulled his arm down.
Waverly says , look you would have been dead . Kieth looks at the revolver and says gee , I would have . Looks at me and says , how come you got out of the truck , told him I didn't want that shiet blown all over me .
He says dam man you would have let me shoot myself ?
I said ,Yeah , you that stupid , pull the trigger .
He was sweating and shaking as he layed the gun back on the dash .
We knocked off , Waverly didn't come back the next day and Kieth came back after a couple days .
I quit a week later and went to work in WVA and never saw Kieth or Waverly again .
Crazy world , Kenneth