Originally Posted by cooper57m
Originally Posted by Bobmar
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I’ll be watching the Green-bay Packers.

Life long Packers fan. But damn it, I love my country more! I’m done with the NFL till they realize who made them so wealthy and popular. May never happen. They are slowly killing the goose that laid the golden egg! I can’t stand the idea of watching the non stop protests and apologies. I won’t be watching this year for sure.

Since last week when Coach LaFleur and Packer President Murphy came out in support of BLM I returned my share of stock, threw out my Packer hats and other stuff and told my wife not to buy me any more Packer stuff. I deleted all my Packer/NFL site bookmarks and haven't watched any NFL Channel programs. I won't watch any games. After 55 years being a Packer fan I didn't think this was possible, but they lost me. I'm just glad I didn't do anything stupid like get a tattoo.

I'm a life long Packers fan. My father and grandfathers were too. After all this kneeling and BLM BS, I've given up. My super bowl 45 champs made a nice gun cleaning rag. They'll get nothing from me.
Forgot to add...I need to cast some handgun bullets, and I should thank them for giving me an extra 3 hours a week to do more rewarding things.

Last edited by jaydub in wi; 09/09/20. Reason: forgot something