Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by TF49

DBT,

Well, you just went to Jewish site and did a cut and paste. I did look at a couple of the references and most if not all are easily refuted. Some points made are just plain malarkey….. but you cannot see that. You see this drivel as having some element of truth to it. You cannot distinguish truth from error.

I will digress for a moment…. I read one fairly well known Jewish writer who was quoting the Book of Job and using the text to refute Christian tenets. It perked my interest, so I looked up the Scripture references he was quoting. Turns out he was listing statements made by Job’s ungodly friends…. huge error….. Job’s friends gave him ungodly and right out bad advice. This Jewish writer was referring to their words as coming from God. They were simply words of men, not from God at all. Here is the point…. He did not realize his error and truly thought the GOD had spoken when in fact, it was just Job’s “buddies.”

If you want to know truth…. truth…. (and many people shun the truth)…. if you want truth, it takes some work… some discernment and some opening of the mind. If you are content with sweet soothing lies, you may not ever find the truth.

But, let me cut to the chase here…. consider this:

Itching ears…. “… their ears itch, and they must have those that will scratch them. The disease of lust in their souls brings forth an itch in their ears, that they will have a mind to hear only such as will by scratching please them…”

Like the Bob Dylan song says…. “You Gotta Serve Somebody”

I went to a Jewish site because the OT/Torah is their holy book, it is their religion, their writings, their tradition....and they themselves give their reasons why Jesus does not meet the requirements of their prophesied Messiah as described in their traditions and their holy book.

Regardless of who provides the information, you fail to address the given reasons, instead resort to wailing and gnashing your teeth over what I do, or where the information comes from.

You need to lift your game and do better.

No, you went to the Jewish site because you have itching ears.

Truth is anathema to you. I suspect you fear it. Darkness is afraid of the light.

Simple.....

Why do you disparage those that ask simple, logical questions? What makes you appear so angry and defensive? What are you so afraid of?

Most of postings about the topics covered here are not simple and logical questions and you know it. This thread was started with an agenda. You know that as well....

It is not me who is afraid..... maybe I just have a low tolerance for baloney.

Last edited by TF49; 09/14/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”