Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Said it before and I'll say it again.

In any major city the cop's job is to control the negroes. If they don't have a hard edge to them going in, they either develop one or find another job.

Most small towns in America don't have a bad negro problem, so the cops rarely turn into hard asses.

Large negro populations create hard ass cops. Being a hard ass is a requirement of the job.

who asked them to go in blacks hoods and control negroes? not me. blacks hardly ever go out of the hood. let them kill each other. dont need cops going into the hood shooting one every week and start riots that costs society hundreds of billions. but when you are a tax parasite (on both sides) you are not paying for the damage
Because in the city Bristoe use to live in ,and i still do ,LEXINGTON KENTUCKY,The hood and crime that went with it was in a small area in north east part of city .As long as you stayed out of that small area ,you was relitivly safe ,even at night City gov ,said that was racist and inhuman. SSoooooo they tore down the projects and they hood ,scattering the groids all over the city in section 8 housing ,mostly in the southend,which is where i live ,it use to be the safe area and place everyone wanted to live ,now the groids have brought all there crime and shooting in my area of town and the west end too ,even on the main 4 lane BLVDS we drive on IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ,shooting and killing people inside Fayette Mall or premier mall ,..or use to be till they took over ..so no it just not in the hood anymore ,..we can thank liberal democrat mayors and city board for that ,they did not let them in to the real rich area of town they live in

NRA Life Member