Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
why would any one think after the election all will be well? I think there will be a second more drastic lockdown also if trump dont win by a landslide hidin bidin will not concede bringing about total chaos. if trump wins will cause fighting in the streets if biden wins communists will figure they can do whatever they want harassing and beating up the fake right wing people. either way millions will be looking for ammo
what fascinates me is during the height of the wars in iraq and afghan early 2000's with millions of rounds fired a day ammo was easy to get. have the retired boomers hoarders gun writers playing 3 gun and u tubers firing tens of 1000's of rounds to destroy a gun using more ammo then the wars??

Trump isn't "causing" anything, You ignorant fugk.

And there's no "fighting" in the streets. At least not the way you're referring to it. Just a bunch of scumbags looting and burning in schithole Rat holes where they can get away with it.

Wouldn't happen like that in my hood. They'd be cut to pieces.. And I wouldn't even have to do it. LOL.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH