Other suggestions if you are the seller:

1) if you do NOT know how to manage photo files, take the time to do a little research and learn how - make sure you can edit your photo files to meet the CF file size requirement AND that you know how to transfer them to your posting here. Nothing pisses a buyer off more than having to send a seller a text so he can send him a cell-phone pic. I've gotten so tired of that, I don't respond to listings that don't have pics. The convenience here is for the buyer not the seller.

2) Adequately describe what you are selling in your listing's title; for instance, don't just put "Rem 700 For Sale" - instead state, "Rem 700 30-06 BDL" for sale. Another: don't say "bullets for sale" instead at least list "308 bullets for sale"; better would be "308 150gr-bullets for sale". The buyer should not have to open your post just to see what you are selling.

3) Asking someone to send you a USPS moneyorder is much more difficult these days. For us seniors, the statistical risk of covid infection truly is a life or death consideration. I'll be damned if I'm going to stand in a line for 20-minutes in my po-dunk little post office where there's no space for 'social distancing' . There are other methods of transferring funds (in over ten years, I've never had issues with PP although in the early days, others did). If nothing else, offer the option of taking a personal check with an obligatory wait time for funds clearing before shipping.

Just my 2-cents worth and yeah, they're my pet peaves also frown

Last edited by Offshoreman; 09/19/20.

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.