My favorite is when some one is selling something and some one else jumps on the thread and says, "I saw them for sale for less at Joe Blows".

I was looking for bullets once and got a PM from a guy offering a different kind of bullet then what I was looking for. I asked him what he wanted for them. He said make and offer. I made and offer and it offended him as he ripped me a new one and said he was removing him self from the conversation. I thought you dip stick, I didn't ask for those types of bullets, you contacted me and never gave a price, then when I asked the price you were still to gamey to give a price and wanted me to make a offer, so then you get offended because the offer was not high enough.

The dip stick had three opportunities to give and asking price for the bullets I was not looking for. Evidently he just was not man enough to say what he wanted for his bullets. Instead he gets his panties in a wad and "removes himself from the conversation".

Then a couple of times I have said , "I will take it" and get a PM saying it was sold to some one else. I go to OP and it is still for sale. Alrighty then............