Juniper, Have you figured out why you're getting that lip on the inside edge of the case mouth? A deburring tool should remove it, but it shouldn't return unless something else is going on. I'm wondering if tumbling is the cause. Maybe try not tumbling for a few loading cycles to see if that fixes the problem? No matter what the marketing types tell you; blindly throwing more $$ at a problem without knowing the cause, while making the loading tool manufacturers happy, may or may not fix the problem. Everybody gets lucky sometimes, but not much is learned & we end up with a pile of unused stuff in the drawer. Ask me how I know this.

No mention of the firearm? A mystery 6.5 of some flavor? With a standard factory chamber, regular FL dies of good quality should be all you need to reach your MOA goal as long as the rifle & shooter are capable. Personally, I try to stay away from dies in red boxes... except Forster. Watch out for that loose screw behind the trigger too. It can (& has) happen(ed) to us all.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy