Dad passed and I went back East to help clean out his shop which was a huge portion of a very large basement. I was promised his meager firearms collection for years previous to his death. No one else liked firearms. A fake break in was staged before I got there and almost all guns were gone. 1948 S&W K38 masterpiece was special to me, GONE! All handguns "stolen". A few old long guns were all I found. A 32 lemon squeezer was found in closet in a suit hanging from a shoulder rig. I know they were moved by older brother. Extensive old case jackknife collection was gone too.

When Mom passed a few years later older brother became executor of the estate. I was lead to believe that the split would be 1/3 each. He and my sister conspired to keep truth from me. Turns out townhouse was given to sister and they wouldn't tell me. Sister told my brother don't tell me as she was afraid of what I would do. HUH? that was nuts! I began looking into a piece of property near my favorite lake 150 miles away to set up a place to stay. Spent quite a bit of time looking at places and land.

The game changer for me was the DREAM of a place was killed when brother finally came clean 9 months later and that I would get a small portion of the estate. Icould care less it was the misleading and dreaming of a place that hurt not the money. I was told by him that he made an agreement with her that she would get all his possessions in exchange for her helping him when he gets old. They can have each other. It has been almost ten years. I will have nothing to do with either one.