We have a big family by today’s standards and we all get along well. Everyone of my brothers and sisters are city lovers whereas I HATE the city. I’m about as opposite as one could be with my siblings but I love them and would do anything to help them if they needed help. We don’t have to be identical in thoughts and beliefs to love each other and we’re definitely not identical in anyway shape or form.

My mom and dad always prayed that us kids would grow up to care for and love each other. Mom is gone now but she was always proud of how well her kids got along so I hope she’s smiling down on us knowing that her prayers have come true. Dad is still with us, in fact I just spoke with him. We get together for breakfast once a week and talk on the phone regularly. Dad lives with my younger brother which is a perfect situation for dad since he’s lost without mom. I’m proud of my family despite all of our imperfections and I pray that our children will carry on the love and respect for family that seems to have been lost on many. Nothing would break my heart more than knowing my children didn’t get along. I think we’ve raised them right because they are best friends that always have each other’s back.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~