Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Wow. Rittenhouse supported Law Enforcement, but they sure didn't have his back. Ironic. I hope those Blue Boys are proud of getting that arrest.

It wasn't the cops.

It was the District Atty's office.

Kyle surrendered to the police. He was then incarcerated by police. I didn't realize they were automatons. My apologies.

Pay close attention...

Just hours later, after returning to his home in Antioch, Illinois, 15 miles from the scene of the attacks. Kyle turned himself in to the police in his home town, on 26 August 2020, accompanied by his mother, long before any court documents were filed in Wisconsin.

Kyle Rittenhouse voluntarily surrendered to police in Antioch, Illinois.

Kyle Rittenhouse was accompanied by his mother when he went to the police department Wednesday, Antioch Interim Police Chief Geoff Guttschow said Thursday. He faces multiple charges in Kenosha.

https://gunsinthenews.com/kyle-rittenhouse-armed-defender-political-prisoner

If you had the slightest inking of how the criminal justice system worked, you'd know that unless a police officer actually witnesses a crime happen, they cannot arrest a suspect without a warrant. Warrants are signed by judges, and charges come through the district atty's office.

What does a cop do if there is no crime? What does a cop do who values his oath more than his pension? What power do corrupt judges and corrupt district attorneys have without compliant police? Answer those questions, for me. I only have an IQ of 150, so I don't know what I'm talking about.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.