Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by sidepass
Wasn't Vodka and Tylenol a big suicide concoction for a while. A bottle of each .Total renal failure.

Wine and qualudes was a common mix for housewives in the 80s. The meds were Rx by crooked docs. It turned the "patients" into addicts and the docs the drug pushers they are in WV today. Repeat customers just like the heroine prostitutes. Many docs = pimps in that state. The good docs need to police their dirty industry if they want any legitimate respect back. The good ones have mine. The bad ones can do their patients/ victims a favor: take their own medicine and a bottle of vodka.

Heroine prostitutes, eh?

That's old school, but coming back with a vengeance in many states. There's the open legalized addiction market and the black market. But I digress.... getting off topic.

I just get p.o.d when the country is turning into a drug run cess pool..

I thought the War on Drugs was takin' care of that?

It was that good President, the Nixon dude that declared drugs Public Enemy #1 or some such I think. I thought that was gonna have the problem whipped. You mean it isn't?

Are kids still smokin' grass and poppin' bennies?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?