Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Personally I don't understand why it absolutely has to be a female, but if it does how is she any better than Rushing or Bade? From what I've read either of those two would be a better choice IMO.

I know they are both Trump appointments, but can you tell us something about them in terms of their records?

My main disagreement with Barrett is that I think she'll be weak on immigration. There is the obvious fact she adopted the 2 Haitian kids and also Catholics have been pretty big in importing refugees into the country.

Why is this bad? Because IMO almost unlimited immigration is going to be the downfall of the US. Very few (going by voter demographics) of those people we import value anything that I do. If it was up to me I'd stop all immigration for a minimum of 50 or so years.

In the long run it doesn't matter what I think since no one with my way of thinking will ever get close to political power.

Oh, we're in agreement on those concerns. I was asking about the two choices you stated you'd prefer, Rushing and Bade.