Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by bwinters
Loaded up H4831 last night. Along with Re16 (refining the load) and Re26. I'd bet Re16 will win the accuracy contest when it's all said/done. It's becoming my favorite in the 4350 burn rate.

I have found myself using quite alot of the RL16 and Staball 6.5 in a few cartridges, to include the 212 ELD's at 2720 with Staball from the 30-06. That load has changed my mind a little bit about what a 30-06 can do.

Ya can't get enough 4831 in an 06 to exceed SAAMI specs, and alot of load data is not near max pressures to stay worrying with it...

on the other end, that 212 ELD at 2700 fps or so... that ready intrigues me.. I like that bullet.. and also the 220 grainer ELD...
should play around with it some.. I have had the bullets and the powder for several years to be able to do so...

I need to pull out and dust off that Winchester built 1917 Enfield I have in the gun safe...

Its got a long throat.... like Linda Lovelace had...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez