The OP asked a question, which leaves the discussion open for different thoughts on the "Ethical Question".

So we get some who agree and others who don't. I throw in something humorous about anothers thoughts on the question...And we all laughed at his whore house statement, even though we knew he thought Squirrels should be hunted with a .22LR. It was little more than a humorous way to express his opinion and we knew that. Nor was he one that it would be wise to smack upside the head.

Opinions go back and forth, but soon we have the BAMF's come out and tell us how they would rather not associate with a lot of bird hunters...as if they would without any reservation want to hunt with him...and want to smack them upside the head.
Well as mentioned above, there are some boys out there who prefer to shoot Birds on the fly, that it would be wise to leave your desire limited to want. Most just wouldn't hunt with them again and leave it at that. Start BAMF smacking, and at minimum you may find your shotgun broken in two. But hey, I guess they are condescending jackasses for having a different opinion...

Then another thinks those who reply to the OP's question, with a view that doesn't agree with theirs will give the anti-hunting crowd the needed facts to make the "aforementioned illegal henceforth''. Yep, that is what will bring us down..Hilarious..

Now as far as feeling superior and rabbits...I shot my first rabbit under the lights of an Uncles Cadillac. While straddling the Longhorn Steer horns that were on the hood..it was stationary and probably blinded by the lights...If one wants to make the case of legal vs illegal they have a valid argument...However, when I got to hunt them over a neighbors pack of Beagles and took them on the run it was more fun and rewarding... Shoot my first Pheasant on the ground also.....but then Bird Dogs came into my life and things changed again...

Respectfully yours, a condescending jackass....

Addition: I think Rick should make a BAMF forum.... a place all the BAMF’s could hang out and talk BAS.

Last edited by battue; 09/26/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler