I live in Montana most of the time, but have to go back to the Bay Area about once a month or so for my parents. In Bozeman, where we have a house, there are more signs than I've ever seen before in my life on yards and they're almost 100% leftist. Most of those are pro-Bullock, Williams and the other (D) idiot running for governor (it's really bad at Glenn Close's house...it looks like a shrine to Democrats). About one in ten will also have a Biden sign.

Once you get out of my part of town, the yard signs turn (R) pretty fast, and when I get off 90 onto 89 N, the huge Trump banners dominate and you won't see a Biden sign or sticker for many miles (maybe all the way to Canada, but I generally don't travel that route), but for the wayward tourists poking around.

So I came back to the SF area on Tuesday of this week and was shocked that there are fewer Biden signs here than in Bozeman (which speaks to the dark influence spreading there). Our house here is in a gated golf community that leans GOP, and there is exactly one Biden yard sign. I actually saw a Trump sign on the road outside the gates, something I sure didn't see in 2016, and, of course, I've been sporting a Trump 2020 sticker on my car since early 2017. There are a smattering of Biden bumper stickers on cars in the Oakland/Berkeley area, but even now you'll see way more old Bernie 2016 stickers than Biden/Harris stickers.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.