Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Don't see much political signs around here either.

I think people prefer to use social media nowadays to express themselves.

I would have yard signs all over my yards if it were only up to me, but my wife hates signs and bumper stickers. She was pissed off that I put Trump stickers on my vehicles, and I reminded her that she doesn't drive those vehicles so it's not her bidness (I said it in a nice way), and promised her that even though our neighborhood is littered with (D) yard signs I would not do any more than have stickers on my truck and car. THEN, when some lunatic BLM/Antifa type pulled a gun on me for having a Trump bumper sticker about 6 weeks ago, she totally freaked out and said this is why she hates signs and stickers and was afraid that we're going to get targeted for having any pro-Trump signage. She's probably right, and I wouldn't make our house a target. I think this year, a lot of folks are thinking the same way. I still fly my colors proudly, but I may also have a death wish rivaling Charlie the Tuna's.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.