Steve;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day has treated you acceptably and this finds you well.

Currently I've got two aftermarket stocks, one of them started as a blank from Richard's Microfit in California.

Honestly I'm not sure if they're even still in business however Steve as I put this together close to 30 years ago. It's a Ruger 77 Liberty Model action, a Parker Hale barrel blank reamed to .308 Norma, with the rust bluing and stock work done myself.

[Linked Image]

The other one started as a Wildcat Composites blank. They're out of Edmonton and I've done this one on a 98 action as well as a long action Model 70 for a customer with their stocks and was completely satisfied with the service and quality.

[Linked Image]

This one is a money pit project if there ever was one - started as a .30-06, then a .270 and is now a 6.5x55. It's a between the wars commercial roll marked Mauser action, FN commercial extractor, Timney trigger, Beuhler safety, Wolffe mainspring, some fancy 2 oz bottom metal and some other stuff. It's 7lbs 4oz loaded with 5 rounds in the magazine however Steve, so it's nice to pack up here in the hills.

That's mine anyways sir.

Thanks for the thread and all the best to you this fall.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"