Update on this mess:

So Drama Daughter texted me after the phone calls inquiring how much I had "invested in the property". I presume she thought to add that amount to the lease fee and pay me that total back since she is so fair and honest. I never responded and have not heard another word since then. That's like 10-days ago. She never said she was going to refund and send a check, she only offered to which I refused. No one (Owner, agent, etc.) has ever said verbally or in writing "you're off the lease, get your stuff off, a refund is on its way to you now".

Facts are: I paid the owner just like I always have. The Owner deposited my check. I've never heard one word from the Owner, just some cranky woman I've never heard of or met that claims to be the Owners daughter. The Owner still has my money.

Archery deer season opens tomorrow and I'm going hunting. I can't hunt from 10/15 thru Thanksgiving becuase of work. So I'm going to do my darndest to take a couple deer with the bow before then just in case and before the Owner actually does something.

I'll take most of my gear out on the afternoon of 10/14, leaving just the feeder. I'll just use a climbing stand anytime I get out after that. If I loose anything it'll be a 15-year old rusted up feeder.

Crazy woman's name is Deborah Gilcrhist. Soon there will be notes in every truckstop and restroom with "For a good time call Deborah xxx-xxx-xxxx".