Just last week I had a similar experience with my new to me 7x57. Every shot caused the bolt to stck with factory ammo. They were 140 grain Sellier and Bellot round nose. I was more concerned about them being rather bland. But they actually had some noticeably strong recoil, and like I said, the bolt stuck on every shot. However, there were no flattened primers. I'll reload the cases and use a book recipe and see what happens. They're made in the Czech Republic but I've had nothing but good experiences with any ammo from there. This is a newly built rifle, assembled from a Zastava Charles Daly Commercial 98. My gun smith did the work and he's done several rifles for me and the only hitch I've had was my .257 Improved which was a feeding problem which I solved by relieving a little metal off the inside of the claw extractor. Otherwise I've had good experiences with his work. I'll see how it handles my hand loads.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!