Well I;m going to take a step out and defend Slim Sr....and will wait for the following attacks for bucking the tide her...

I remember Slim quite well when he came on the campfire back in 2009..

he came on line and was seeking me out, looking for a lighter load for a rifle he had bought his young son, in 7/08..

I recommended the old standby of 30 grains of RL 7 or 4198, with IIRC,, a 120 grain Ballistic Tip...

It worked well for his son, and he was nice enough to send me a success pic after it was all over..

the same pic was also sent to Sierra and it was on their web site for quite a while...

I still have that exact same pic on my desk top archive....that was 2009, for his like 10 or 12 year old son...

Slim serves our country in the US Army, He's an African American.. Slim, like any veteran has the right to think anything they want, as he has put skin in the game and his ass on the line, just like many other vets here... and his opinions are just as entitled as yours are...

Slim's a damn good man.. I'll vouch for him regardless if it pisses anyone else off or not.....

i can easily respect others opinions.. Slim isn't no troll like Ginther and a host of other buttheads who sneak in here from time to time....

so now I'll put on my flak jacket and anyone who wants to can fire away....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez