Originally Posted by gunzo
You sounded like you were pissed, guess I read it wrong. Start your own thread.....buddy. can be taken different ways, different voices we can't hear on the net. You got baggage from the other thread that's clear. I went & looked, & saw that was a cluster. Your tired of it, OK.

Have a beer on me. And maybe get you some. wink That 17 page hijack had to be frustrating.

Way past my bedtime, goodnight.

Goodnight too.

And my sounding PO'd on the other thread was just that...........me sounding that way...............but I wasn't.

This place is the ultimate fuggin mini clown car with 17 friggen clowns in it..................no way to stop it from crashing and letting all the clowns out.

Some of us keep asking Rick for a sarcasm font or such, just doesn't seem to be a happenin' thing. and one can't read body language or facial expressions on an internet forum.

Hope you enjoy the day tomorrow...............I intend to...............I still have cinnamon rolls to eat!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?