Originally Posted by rickt300
As soon as I am done hunting the Oklahoma deer gun season (will use the 100 gr. Partitions) I am thinking about using the 90 gr. TNT at the lower velocity as a general purpose bullet in the 260. Too bad the lower speed round hits exactly 2 inches to the left but vertical is dead center with the faster load hitting 2 inches high at a hundred yards. Still it is no real problem to run 8 clicks counter clockwise on the horizontal knob. This load is 35.0 grains of 3031 and it is not super loud.

your 3031 load is a good choice with the 90 TNT....

I've noticed most varmint bullets, slowed down below 2700 fps MV, often start performing like a SP bullet on most light skin game like deer....

And for Ghostman... I am finding it is great in a bolt action Grendal....especially slowing it down in the 2000 to 2200 fps MV range.., closer range stuff of course...

since my Grendal dropped a deer for the season... I'm going to place with it over the next few weeks with Blue Dot, Steel, SR 4759, 2400, 1680, low doses of 4198..... with the 90 gr TNT, the 100 HP Sierra, and the 95 V Max....

I'm liking this Grendal round after starting to play with it.... bolt action once again...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez