Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Traditional America still exists in many parts of the country. I don't know if it will last for many more years. These days I take solace in the fact that rural Central Kentucky will continue to exhibit traditional American culture as long as I'll need it.

If I was 25 years old and know what I know today, I'd probably be pretty fuggin' neurotic about the path of the country.

I understand what you're saying about your age and things holding out a few more years but are we really red blooded American men to leave it at that if there's something in our power to make a difference. After all one time there was 56 brave men that pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor for the future. Don't we owe them?

I understand that point of view. But I'm suspect that the time for any positive outcome from such actions has long since past.

It makes me think of an essay written by Karen Kwiatkowski back in 2007.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2007/09/karen-kwiatkowski/living-in-an-imperial-world/

excerpt:

There seems to be no effective way to save or restore the republic, no way for any individual to even begin to solve the problem of our late 20th and early 21st century imperialism. I tend to agree, and the wisest observers in these pages warn, as Chris Floyd does, "It is pointless — and counterproductive — to simply throw yourself under the wheels of such a monstrous machine in futile spasms of rage and despair. The machine doesn’t care. It will gladly chew up your life and move on.

LMFAO some girls are infested w/ quit, it is the best they can do.

mike r

Read the entire article. Also read the credentials of Karen Kwiatkowski. She was an Air Force Lieutenant Colonel who was working at the Pentagon on 9-11. She had several jobs within the NSA.

She was an insider.

A: She knows more about what's been going on than you do.

B: You ain't going to do schitt about what's going on, so stop thumping your chest.