Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
This would never work without the contract being notarized and an ISAOA ATIMA clause.

Show the statute in the law where it wouldn’t work. I don’t know the law in all states, but there just might be some Communist State who does require extra hoops to jump through in this type of contract, but I doubt it.

Is a Notary required at a garage sale where you live if you decide to write a simple contract when you purchase an item?

Contracts are signed by homeowners for construction jobs every day without the need for a Notary. People buy items all of the time when going to meet, and use a simple contract as above without the requirements of a notary.

You posted real estate clauses. Last I knew, buying a gun isn’t dealing in real estate, and it isn’t a Will.

No notary needed, and no specified legal clauses are required.

Real simple. Someone might not ever need this to smoke out a scammer they don’t feel comfortable with, but if they need a tool, here it is and it works.

I haven’t seen anything else posted anywhere that would protect a person better, and if your FFL won’t spend an extra 20-30 seconds, as I pointed out a few posts back, then maybe find another FFL who will appreciate your business, because it does not take extra minutes, only a few seconds.

Just because a person produces pictures, and provides messages you request in the pictures doesn’t mean you still won’t get scammed either.

This method protects your money until the goods are in the FFL’s hands. Why would anyone want to gripe other than to just be a troll?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)