I'm waiting for the XLE spiders to get to mid 20s which is about 10% lower. I think medium term, regardless of the election, it could do well. If Trump wins, no green deal crap, no extra regs, no extra taxes. If Biden wins, they may go after fracking and cause prices to go up. Either way, when the lock downs go away, and travel resumes, we will see demand go up quickly. Longer term, however, I have no interest in this sector though. I see more and more electric and hybrid vehicles in the future. Too many people are drinking the climate change koolaid. Also, in the business sector, I see about half the business travel never coming back. They've all geared up and gotten used to the Zoom meetings etc. I see it being an uphill battle long term for the sector. And if prices do go up at all, I see countries just increasing production to move product. Marginal diminishing returns in other words.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.