Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Took a yohng man bow hunting this morning . Never hunted a day in his life . 15 yrs old , picked him up at 5:15 , he was up and ready, a big plus these days , put him in a two man stand with me at 5:45 this morning .
7:30 spotted a buck coming in a creek bottom , had ranged some trees and held up the hand signals to let him know how to hold .
He squeezed the trigger and it bounded off , ran about 75 yds and hit the ground kicking .
He was shaking like a leaf , we climbed down , found bolt and blood was sprayed knee high . Blood trail was great with lots of spraying , so I was sure it was a heart shot .
We got to it , six pointer with about a 15”-16” spread , nice buck for first time out .
He gutted without gagging and when he removed the heart there was a big gash in it .
Stopped by his grandma’s on the way out , she was some kind of proud of him .
His mom and dad was too .
Dad is in Middle East , he really liked the pics .
He is now looking forward to ML season .
Looks like he is going to be a future hunter .
We talked a week ago coming home from dinner , he is highly knowledgeable about computers and a gamer .
Was shockingly aware of the need for upholding the constitution and how wrong antifa and blm Is and their funding and purpose .
Never expected to be having this kind of conversation with him .
Definitely won my respect .
Kenneth

Well done Kenneth66!! That's an outstanding story and day that you'll both be able to treasure for the rest of your days. An archery heart shot is like winning the World Series so make sure to tell him "Great Job!" from us!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!