Originally Posted by dale06

That’s sad to me, but time moves on. 130-140 years of this farm is a great run.

It is, that's a great thing about America.

When I go to the Fort Worth Stock Show and walk by the Ten-In-A-Pen stalls I see signs from family ranches in Texas/Okla. that state they've been in operation since the 1800's, that's remarkable.

The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo has been cancelled for 2021, only for the second time since 1896 (first time was in 1943 during WWII):

"Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, the executive committee of the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo has cancelled the 2021 Show. Consultations with numerous infectious disease and public health professionals indicate the Stock Show – with more than 1.2 million guests, exhibitors and competitors converging on the Will Rogers complex – would rank as a “very high risk” for further spread of COVID-19 and potentially impact populations and healthcare systems in Fort Worth and beyond the North Texas area. We urge everyone to do their part in the effort to bring this dreaded disease under control."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.