This picture for me was like one of those "say when you got it" deals. Took me forever to see the dang hook in her hand....then you can't not see it. Its in there pretty good looks like, and its important that she get a tetanus booster if necessary.

I've managed to fish probably 50 years and have never gotten hooked....came close a couple of times. Probably just means I'm due. Fished with a friend one time and we got into the largemouths good. We were catching them with topwater plugs....you know the kind that have three treble hooks on them. He had a bass on the floor of the boat and went to grab its mouth, it kicked at the perfect time and set one of the trebles in his hand real bad. It would have been quite a rodeo had he been alone, having to unhook a fish that was hooked to him with one hand. I got the fish off, and the lure off the line and we went to the immediate med.

A couple of guys were quite amused to see him sitting in the waiting room with a big topwater plug hanging from his hand!

Last edited by RJY66; 10/27/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn