Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Update on Cass. She is good. They ended up taking her to an ER nurse friend's house. She deadened it up, pushed the hook through, snipped the hook with side-cutters and backed it out. Cass didn't like the needle. She still wins tough girl points.

That’s gotta be worth an ice cream cone at least?

What was she fishing for and more importantly, did she catch anything except herself?

I was digging around the other day and found a brand new Mitchell 200-201 spool (not the reel, just the spare spool) and the old users manual. I don’t fish Mitchell reels and I have no use for it so if you or any of our campfire regulars could use it themselves or for their kids or grandkids I’d be happy to send it to you or any one of our conservative campfire regulars. All I need is an address to send it to.

Tight lines......and maybe pinched barbs? 😁

They were fishing for crappie with rods and reels while they had some jug lines out for catfish. They left the jug lines in because they left in a hurry. They went back and collected them today. They had a big one on one of the lines. I'll see if I can get a pic.