Like others have said, whichever dealer is best. I'd start by looking to see if they have any decent used stuff. They get trade-ins that can be in good shape and low hours. We have a personal friend that owns several Kubota/New Holland dealerships, so I'm don't have experience with JD. I only have 3.5 acres, but my driveway is 1/4 mile long. When I built my house in 1999, he had a couple 1994 B1750's with low hours. One with a bucket and one without. I couldn't afford the one with the bucket, so I bought the one without and put a rear blade on it. It was a good tractor until it got over 20 years old and started to have drive train issues. In 2010, my old man bought a little 20hp BX something with a bucket. His driveway was 1/2 mile long and I would use it to push his driveway when it snowed. In 2014 we had a 3 foot snow storm and it did fine. I had a hell of a time with mine with the rear blade. Had to use my neighbors tractor with a bucket to get out and go get one of my Bobcats to clean the place up. Make sure you get one with a bucket. After he passed away in 2016, I took his tractor and sold my 1994. That little BX is good, but I wish I had one a little bigger.

I like Northern Dave's Bobcat. I love Bobcat skid loaders. I currently have 3. I was in the Bobcat dealer a few months back and was looking at the tractors and they look sweet. Pretty much all of the bells and whistles that you can get with a Kubota. I'd trust it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan