Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Hastings
In the 1800s the Republicans were stealing elections as in the 1876 Hayes/Tilden race. The Democrats have learned from their bitter loss in 2016 and came up with a brilliant plan. And told their people not to worry if Trump was ahead on election night because they would locate enough votes. These votes are stolen in jurisdictions where it is impossible to stop the stealing until those votes are irretrievably mixed in with the good votes. It is now impossible to remove the stolen votes from the count. This would be akin to removing piss from a swimming pool. This plan will work from now on. We have had it. We have been outsmarted. Give the devil his due, they are smart and vicious. They control the large population centers. Wyoming and Nebraska et al don't matter.
WTF? You are already on your knees with your bib on?? What a good slave. I hope you learn to fully enjoy it.
He's a self proclaimed democrat.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Trump hasn't lost yet.
Yes he has
Did I say something not true? As for being a Democrat, I am thinking about getting out. But in our state the state and local Republicans are not for me. About half or more are slimy crooks. Ever hear of David Vitter or Bobby Jindal?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."