I’ve got an Englander 30 with a 90 degree setup like you’re talking about. I used a double wall (black non-insulated) on the inside. Doesn’t radiate as much heat as single wall, but won’t rust up and look “ugly” as quick, either.

Stainless thimble through the wall (buy a kit), then 9 feet of double wall stainless up from there. You want about 15’ of minimum “height” (above the level of the fire) for decent drafting. Look st local code for recommendations regarding the height your chimney needs to be above your roof peak/etc.

The outside stainless doublel wall pipe is about $30 a foot ($90 for a 3’ section). I had more tied up in my chimney ($600-$800 total), than in my stove.

The cabin originally had single wall pipe inside AND outside. It’s lucky they didn’t burn the thing up. The outside pipe had tons of sticky creosote in it, which forms much easier in a single wall pipe than in an insulated double wall.

They also had a stove much like yours’ in it. The stove worked ok, but because those are pretty “leaky” (lots of areas where air can come in), they won’t last more than about 3-4 hours on a load of wood. Put a damper a couple of feet above the stove, in case you have to choke it down, so the fire doesn’t get away from you (too hot).

Spend the extra $300-$400 to do the chimney right, rather than half-azzing it. It’ll last longer, and more importantly, be safer..